K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey dev, since you said there will be a harem. For the sake of clarification, how do you define Harem?
Will it be a harem as in "MC simultaneously has multiple (3+) girlfriends/lovers who are cool and contented with sharing him among each other" all the to the very end?
Or will this just be the "MC bangs multiple women and at a later point in the game MC must pick one girl to be with"?

Also i assume on the "Be Loyal" path that Kiara will be the center focus of MC's love life? While "Fuck everything that moves" path will be like an even playing field with the ladies (every lady got a chance) and Kiara will be available also, but not as much as on the "Be Loyal" path, correct?

Kudos to you for having a brown/dark skinned Male MC in your game (y) and for having one that isn't a walking stereotype or cliche (Not of that raceplay or cuckoldry BS) from what i seen so far. Which all together is rare to see in these erotic visual novel games (and super rare in erotic comics). Also glad the MC isn't (so far) portrayed as a goofball or wisecracking clown.
As other mentioned the bartender Ava's face could be tweaked & reworked around some, especially if she'll have a prominent role or screen-time or not if her role is minor. Others like Thalia and Sia model designs look decent.

Anyways, good luck dev to a prosperous game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stormmie

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Hey dev, since you said there will be a harem. For the sake of clarification, how do you define Harem?
Will it be a harem as in "MC simultaneously has multiple (3+) girlfriends/lovers who are cool and contented with sharing him among each other" all the to the very end?
Or will this just be the "MC bangs multiple women and at a later point in the game MC must pick one girl to be with"?

Also i assume on the "Be Loyal" path that Kiara will be the center focus of MC's love life? While "Fuck everything that moves" path will be like an even playing field with the ladies (every lady got a chance) and Kiara will be available also, but not as much as on the "Be Loyal" path, correct?

Kudos to you for having a brown/dark skinned Male MC in your game (y) and for having one that isn't a walking stereotype or cliche (Not of that raceplay or cuckoldry BS) from what i seen so far. Which all together is rare to see in these erotic visual novel games (and super rare in erotic comics). Also glad the MC isn't (so far) portrayed as a goofball or wisecracking clown.
As other mentioned the bartender Ava's face could be tweaked & reworked around some, especially if she'll have a prominent role or screen-time or not if her role is minor. Others like Thalia and Sia model designs look decent.

Anyways, good luck dev to a prosperous game.
Hey, there!

As your first question, by Harem I mean both of the things you've said. MC will have simultaneously a couple of lovers in the "Fuck Everything That Moves" path, also, there you can choose which one you'll want. I don't want to rub characters in your face. As the "Be Loyal" path, I will rub one character in your face, but I'll leave which one is going to be a secret. The character used in "Be Loyal" path, will not be available in the sexual life of "Fuck Everything That Moves" path. I hope, I understood your questions and answered correctly. I can spoil a bit, this version of the game is just to introduce you into MC life, some of the characters will fade into the shadow realm soon. They are used as transition. Thank you for your comment.

Stay Strong & Stay Healthy.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Stormmie
Every game that only has one executable here won't open for me... you need to have renpy-32 to open most developers are now removing this renpy-32 I think it's time to stop translating and stop playing these games full of bureaucracy that they are creating.
It's unfortunate to download something and when it's time to play there's just an executable that doesn't even blink.
It has a game called (IsolatedPleasure-Chapter1-4) the previous version had the 2 executables and I even managed to play it.... after so long the DV has now released a new version like this game here without the renpy-32 here he didn't even open 2 downloaded games and just waste time.
1.jpg :illuminati::FacePalm: