HTML The House of Hellish Harlots [v0.047] [Many-Eyed Hydra]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
The public version of House of Hellish Harlots has been updated to v0.043. You can play it here:

You may notice I've skipped v0.042. This is because Cyane was originally v0.042 and Lagona Voluptes v0.043. I was feeling ahead of schedule so I combined them into one release.

I think this is also the first release after I restructured the project and broke it down into separate modules. As far as I know it should still work the same as before, but let me know if you run into anything screwy.

As for the new harlots, this release has a slightly more vorish theme as both will happily eat the player up if they're not careful.

Cyane
Cyane is my take on a jellyfish monster girl. She was originally an idea for a level-drain monster for a HRPG, where she'd trap a player in her bell and slowly suck out their "levels". I thought she'd fit in HoHH as well, so I gave her a scenario. She's very ladylike for a jellyfish. She respects the Madam's rules and doesn't eat gentlemen.

Make sure you're a gentleman!

Lagona Voluptes
Lagona Voluptes is a fleshpot pitcher plant girl. Similar to the usual carnivorous plant monster girl, but her pitcher is a little comfier to be inside. I try to vary the characters of the girls, so Lagona is a bit eccentric compared to the usual cold seductive predator succubi. Despite this, she's a very dangerous harlot that won't show up until the later rounds in the finished game. It should be pretty easy to figure out what you need to survive her though.

I hope you enjoy the release. Let me know your thoughts below.

The and versions are a couple of versions ahead. I gave them v0.047 yesterday, which has two more pitcher plant girl themed harlots, N3P-NTHes and Aphroú Kanáta ton Ouránia. If you like the project, please consider supporting me there. You'll get access to the latest releases as well as other things.

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
It'll probably be a few (maybe a lot of) releases off, but I am looking at playing around with CSS and HTML to add some graphics to the project. Something like below will be infinitely better than the current plain text, default Twine Sugarcube appearance.

HoHH_ScreenTest.jpg

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Still working on making this look more like a game. UI control panel looks like ass. Will probably need to hire a proper artist there.

Twine does give a nice degree of flexibility once you start hacking into the StoryInterface passage. Can get some nice results even with my very limited knowledge of CSS and javascript.

HoHH_ScreenTest2.jpg

Reactions: danken

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Would require a lot of art commissions for ~100 harlots and I need to make that left control panel look a lot lot better, but as proof of concept, I think this might get more attention than plain text and default Twine Sugarcube layout.

(Note: I'd also need the artist's permission. While I did commission this piece, it was more of a general 'draw my OC' thing. I think it fits nicely as an indication of what the screen layout could look like.)

HoHH_ScreenTest3.jpg

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
The public version of House of Hellish Harlots has been updated to v0.044. You can play it here:

This adds one new harlot, an ailment and charm associated with the harlot, and a few housekeeping changes to move some harlots over to the correct faction.

The new harlot is a little... unusual. She has a regular sex scene and a very weird scene inspired from some monster girl artwork I saw floating around the internet a few years ago.

N'gleria Sepiida
She looks like an exotic alien babe with tentacles for hair.

She absolutely does not eat brains. The Madam would like you to know any talk of such is nothing more than scurrilous hearsay. Ahem.

I like to keep readers on their toes. I hope you have fun with her, weird as she is.

As always, the and versions are a couple of releases ahead. They received v0.047 yesterday. This marks the long-awaited arrival of Eve Satana to the House. If you recognise the name from my stories, yes it is her. She brings the 'Biggest Tits in the World' to the House and a special stage show the player should be careful they don't get too absorbed in...

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Oh, I should add that it's still the plain text version.

I'm still a few releases off from adding art like the screenshots above. Still experimenting to get the right screen layout and UI.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I set up an experimental area of the houseofhellishharlots website so people can play around with the proof-of-concept graphics demo I've been working on. (This one isn't paywalled as I'd like as many eyes and opinions on it as possible.)

Can be found here:

It's very rough and very hacky and the art is mostly placeholders (especially the UI elements). Should give an idea of what I'm working towards with the main project.

Reactions: danken

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
As it's the start of a new month, I've updated the public version of House of Hellish Harlots to a new version.

v0.046 has a carnivorous pitcher plant girl theme as both new harlots are variations on that type of monster girl.

N3P-NTHes
N3P-NTHes is another artificial being, this time modelled on pitcher plant lust daemons. Unfortunately, she's one of The Doctoress's early creations and she neglected some aspects of her personality. If you want to be brutally drained in a femdom way, N3P-NTHes is very good at that.

Perhaps a little too good...

Aphroú Kanáta ton Ouránia
Aphroú is a more conventional pitcher plant monster girl. Her pitcher is filled with soapy water and feels like being in a relaxing hot tub full of bubblebath.

But be wary of getting too relaxed...

Similar to Sapoonis, I gave Aphroú a classical Greek appearance. There's a decent chance the two might have a team-up scenario at some point, as Sapoonis joining the player in Aphroú's pitcher has a lot of potential for frothy fun.

You can have 'fun' with them here:

I hope you enjoy playing with the new girls. Let me know your thoughts below.

While I have been posting recently about a graphics upgrade to HoHH, the main releases are still text-only at the moment. You can check out how that is going under the 'Experimental' tag of the website (fairly good for desktop, still a little rough for mobile). If you want to support the project more actively, you can do so on or .

Supporters get access to newer builds. They're up to v0.048 and were given Brittnee, a bratty 'teen' succubus, to play with in the latest release.

I'm still working on a version of HoHH with art and graphics. I hope to show that off soon.

Last edited:

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Man I love your stories on literotica and love what you are doing with your HoHH project. I dream of a day when you will develop your sex dungeon game hopefully with an artist as much talented as you are at writing… sooo many good ideas for us snusnu lovers. :love:

Reactions: ManyEyedHydra

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I have a new playable demo for House of Hellish Harlots 1.5. This has the new layout and art. The art is all placeholders and it's still a little rough. I need to get art commissioned, especially for the UI elements. The project is at least moving beyond plain text and starting to resemble a regular game/visual novel.

You can try it out here:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I have a new playable demo for House of Hellish Harlots 1.5. This has the new layout and art. The art is all placeholders and it's still a little rough. I need to get art commissioned, especially for the UI elements. The project is at least moving beyond plain text and starting to resemble a regular game/visual novel.

You can try it out here:
Are you going after a Victorian-Era feel overall? Similar to an illustration from a newspaper from the era?
JacktheRipper1888.jpg download.jpg
Because if so that was pretty much the aesthetic I thought would be perfect for the game lol.

I have an amateur suggestion for the UI though, feel free to ignore. But I think the background art is way too busy and a bit of a distraction when reading the text. I understand it's placeholder art but I think it would be better if all the images, including the character portraits and even the background ones that set the scenes would be better if it's in one place:

HoHH1.PNG

More specifically the one in the red area. Though if the background art would look less solid I guess I wouldn't mind it much. Also I think the vitality meter would be better if it was vertical, and placed below the button for save files (the one where I placed the Phial of Galadriel from LoTR). This is just from me though, I'm not sure if other people feel the same way.

Reactions: ManyEyedHydra

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Old game books like the Fighting Fantasy series. They were all pen & ink line art. I like it for the backgrounds - a little different to the usual stock resources.

I haven't decided on the harlot art. Originally I was thinking of looking for line art there as well, but I like the marwmellow pieces. It'll largely be dependent on who I can get and afford. I'd like the art to be somewhat consistent even if I'll need multiple artists. I'll need around 100 pieces if I do each harlot. It will only be one pinup for each, though. Sex scene CGs and animation are beyond the scope I think.

The UI art is admittedly terrible - cobbled together from AI bits and pieces. My plan is to have the pieces integrated together with either wings or curtains behind them. Having a proper background should make them stand out more.

Reason for the horizontal gauge is the display has to work on mobile devices as well. I can flip that around fairly easily depending on screen size, so desktops/laptops could have it vertically on the side. I might mock that up for comparison.

Cheers for the feedback.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
The public version of House of Hellish Harlots has been updated to 0.047. You can play it here:

This is a bit of a special release as it adds Mistress Eve Satana, the succubus from my short story "The Biggest Tits in the World". She's a special case compared to the others. She's a visiting succubus and doesn't have a room, so she'll invite the player to join her for a very special stage show.

Just don't get too absorbed in admiring her lovely big tits...

I had to make a few code changes to the core module to account for her scenario not taking place in her room, as well as a tweak to The Elegant Woman's code for... reasons...

I should note this is still the plain-text version of HoHH. I did a ton of work in August on the new version with graphics. The core code for that is now in place and tested. I still need to port all the existing harlots across. Once I've caught up, I'll switch over to the new fancy version. The current demo (with 16 harlots and some art) can be played under the 'experimental' tag.

If you like what you see and wish to support future development of the project, I have a and .

Supporters get an early look at new releases. I gave them v0.049 yesterday, which adds the lovable slime girl pair, Squishii and Squidgii.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I have a question about the game's story. Will there be some sort of overarching plot aside from surviving the Succubi? I'm betting that The Madam won't actually let us go once we survive her harlots. Also how about more interaction between the harlots? Something like being in the middle of Assphyxia and Mamilla's supposed sibling rivalry or a three way/four way cage match between the MC and the wrestling and athletics focused harlots.

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I have a question about the game's story. Will there be some sort of overarching plot aside from surviving the Succubi? I'm betting that The Madam won't actually let us go once we survive her harlots. Also how about more interaction between the harlots? Something like being in the middle of Assphyxia and Mamilla's supposed sibling rivalry or a three way/four way cage match between the MC and the wrestling and athletics focused harlots.
Story is pretty much Survive the Succs. The main tweak is I've structured it like a roguelike, so the player can play through multiple times. There are distinct different groups within the House. The harlot choices will determine which group the player is drawn towards. This culminates in a different final encounter (or Queen) for the player in the final round. I'm still working on how that final encounter will go, but it will probably depend on choices the player has made throughout the run. The ending possibilities will likely be
1) a horror end where the Queen rejects the player for being insufficiently 'devoted'.
2) 1-2 regular Bad Ends where the Queen gives the player the usual succubus death-by-snu-snu.
3) a regular Good End where the player is deemed to have 'won' and allowed to leave (I don't think The Madam will cheat here, but I might change my mind).
4) an alternative Good? end where the player has been a bit too thorough in satisfying the conditions for a Good End. Instead the Queen likes him so much she 'claims' him for a lifetime of ecstasy. I'll leave it open to interpretation as to whether this counts as a Good or Bad end.

I have a few tentative plans for some side quests and 'secret' endings with some of the harlots. I implemented one with Suffocatrix Mamilla, although it's tricky to pull off currently with the limited round count. Some of the 'side quests' might result in bonus scenarios with multiple harlots. (eg Mamilla and Assphyxia using the player in a contest to determine whether ass or boobs is better).

I want the core game in place before adding those.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
4) an alternative Good? end where the player has been a bit too thorough in satisfying the conditions for a Good End. Instead the Queen likes him so much she 'claims' him for a lifetime of ecstasy. I'll leave it open to interpretation as to whether this counts as a Good or Bad end.
Oooh, excellent! The "she keeps you as a sex slave" endings are my favorite succubus endings, but they're not your usual fare, so I wasn't expecting one. Now I'm even more hyped :D

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I have a few tentative plans for some side quests and 'secret' endings with some of the harlots. I implemented one with Suffocatrix Mamilla, although it's tricky to pull off currently with the limited round count. Some of the 'side quests' might result in bonus scenarios with multiple harlots. (eg Mamilla and Assphyxia using the player in a contest to determine whether ass or boobs is better).

I want the core game in place before adding those.
Coincidentally I asked the question because of Suffocatrix Mamilla's ending. I liked the concept of being whisked away from The Madam's HoHH to be Mamilla's slave forever in the Sanctum of Strangulated Sighs. Though it was pretty brief it did made me ask the question if the other harlots (especially the other Suffocatrixes) will have similar things planned for them.

I also vaguely remember an Energy Tonic addiction mechanic in the previous versions. I can't check it now, but will it be something that only has exclusive consequences with Nurse Honey or is it something the other Harlots can sniff out and take advantage of?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavijava_

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Coincidentally I asked the question because of Suffocatrix Mamilla's ending. I liked the concept of being whisked away from The Madam's HoHH to be Mamilla's slave forever in the Sanctum of Strangulated Sighs. Though it was pretty brief it did made me ask the question if the other harlots (especially the other Suffocatrixes) will have similar things planned for them.

I also vaguely remember an Energy Tonic addiction mechanic in the previous versions. I can't check it now, but will it be something that only has exclusive consequences with Nurse Honey or is it something the other Harlots can sniff out and take advantage of?
The Doctoress's potions trigger addiction if overused.

There is no penalty to Nurse Honey's energy tonics... yet.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes