• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML The House of Hellish Harlots [v0.047] [Many-Eyed Hydra]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Cheers.

I've put a ticket in. I'm not entirely sure how the forum operates but being able to indicate when HoHH gets a new update might attract a bit more interest.
I dont know exactly how developer tag works either, but if you get your dev tag and control of the thread youll be able to edit the first post, changelog, screen shots ect ect, and once a week itll show up on the first page of "Latest updates"
If you update although I *think* this requires you to post a link to the latest update to a fileshare such as (megaupload,gofile,nopy ect ect) with New Links, otherwise the update will get rejected
since I got this
also I think you get access to a developer-only section of the fourm?
saveas.png

Reactions: ManyEyedHydra

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I now have a dev tag. :)

Still have no idea how to update the thread OP to indicate we're at v0.037 rather than v0.018. :(

I've been a bit quiet with it being the holiday period and rushing to get the next update out.

The public version is now up to v0.037. As always you can find it here:

This is just a short update as I was busy writing a long short story that month ("In The Red Light Backrooms"). v0.037 adds one new harlot.

Ch'oojrana
She's the blue-skinned suckerboob I re-used from one of my H-space Bestiary stories. Despite her friendly disposition, she's going to kill you a lot as she's a Tier 3 harlot and how to survive her has been deliberately left cryptic.

Patrons and Subscribers are still 2 releases ahead. They got v0.039 last night with 3 new harlots. If you want to help support the game, here are the links to those releases on and .

Also a big thank you to the people helping out with suggestions and promoting the game on here. Looking at the threads and comments I realise I'm not helping too much with the text-only nature of the project and complete lack of any kind of art to use for a thumbnail. I'll see if I can put a more enticing thumbnail together. There is some commissioned art of characters I can maybe use for this.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I think next step would be to create a ticket and request for thread ownership

also including 2-3 downloadable links of the newest update *should* allow the thread to be listed on the 'Latest Updates'

I am entirely assuming the reason why the previous update changes were rejected was because the website never changes so it doesnt need to be updated, and there was no download links provided

Reactions: ManyEyedHydra

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I think next step would be to create a ticket and request for thread ownership

also including 2-3 downloadable links of the newest update *should* allow the thread to be listed on the 'Latest Updates'

I am entirely assuming the reason why the previous update changes were rejected was because the website never changes so it doesnt need to be updated, and there was no download links provided
Ah, yep. The website content updates, but it's only playable on the actual website. The only downloads are the advance ones given to patrons/subscribers. I've been asked to add download functionality so people can download the latest version. I'll see if i can get that working this month sometime. That might help.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
Do the subscriber versions have content that the demo doesn't get when it updates to the same version number? If not, it should be relatively easy to post an older subscriber version that matches the online demo.

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Do the subscriber versions have content that the demo doesn't get when it updates to the same version number? If not, it should be relatively easy to post an older subscriber version that matches the online demo.
Each public website release is a new .html file uploaded to the website. I keep an archive of those, so I can post the raw files here if that helps. (It's also a playable version of the game as Twine is just a .html file that can be run in any web browser)

Reactions: afedvfe

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
The public website version has been updated to v0.038.

This adds:
- New Harlot: The energy bunny Leppi Navitas
- Repeat visit functionality for Succuba
- Amoura D'Coeur's much more dangerous repeat visit scenario.

Website is here:

Enjoy!

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
The public website version has been updated to v0.038.

This adds:
- New Harlot: The energy bunny Leppi Navitas
- Repeat visit functionality for Succuba
- Amoura D'Coeur's much more dangerous repeat visit scenario.

Website is here:

Enjoy!
Website's not updated. It's still 0.037

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
The website problems should be over now. I rang the host and it sounds like it was a caching issue at their end. I also took the opportunity to make a few updates such as adding a harlot gallery.

It can be found here as usual:

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
The . This adds three new harlots to play with in the House:

Black and Red 'Symbiotes': Negralima-V and N-Carnizadalama
These two are 'artificial beings' created by The Doctoress. They are two separate harlot scenarios, but needed to be released together for reasons that will become clear.

Both have a Spanish/Mexican theme. Their dialogue is peppered with the odd bit of Spanish to add to their characters. I hope these additions are grammatically accurate. If not, let me know!

Negralima-V wears a sugar skull mask and looks like a hot woman in a skintight black bodysuit. She's not as she appears. Her scenario does go into fetish areas that are a little outside of my usual tastes. It's an attempt to try and cover everything, even things that are outside my usual succubus smut.

N-Carnizadalama has an exotic flamenco dancer look. She also isn't as she appears. I'm not even sure what fetish area this one is in. She's definitely one of my weirder creations!

Both are fairly short and straightforward scenarios. They're intended as late Tier 1s (around rounds 3-5).

Dancing Lamia: Cerastesia
And finally Callophi's sister enters the House. Way way back I did have plans to put out an 'All Lamias!" release that completely fell apart. Cerastesia was the scenario that got stuck for a long while, so I'm pleased to finally finish and release her.

After the weirdness of the other two scenarios, she's a more conventional monster girl scene, being the classic lamia snake girl. She's also a much more complex scenario, being over 5,000 words. Her scenario can end up in one of two different sex scenes depending on how much she likes the player. One is a bit femdom and harsh. The other is more sensual.

There are also some pathways that can be opened up depending on what the player has done previously with her sister, Calliophi. I think these might be quite difficult to trigger with the current 5 round limit. This is another pair I'm planning to add more material for later.

For now, though, there are three new harlots to play with. I hope you enjoy them!

Also, there were some problems with the website updating last time around. Hopefully they won't happen again, but if you still see v0.038 and can't find the new harlots, let me know.

If you like what you see and wish to support the project, I am on and . The password for the private release can be found there as well as a downloadable version. They are two releases ahead and were given the v0.041 release adding the new harlot, Lady Flumpth, yesterday.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes