VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Humbling Experience: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.22.2] [GreenGames]

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
RenPy games have a major problem because "save at anytime" is killing pacing and most dev don't deal with it in the right way...
Thats why i say THX should stay on rpgm till greyinu can port it into RenPy because he has the perfect pacing storywise with rpgm.
It is still on RPGM, its only a port of a abandoned game. Options are a good thing you can still play it on RPGM and we people that can't stand RPGM can enjoy it in Renpy^^

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It is still on RPGM, its only a port of a abandoned game. Options are a good thing you can still play it on RPGM and we people that can't stand RPGM can enjoy it in Renpy^^
sounds like a win win choice for me :D

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
hellon
when i click on Palmer with the prostitute, i get that error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/m5_WhoreHouse.rpy", line 154, in script
    with dspr3
  File "game/m5_WhoreHouse.rpy", line 154, in <module>
    with dspr3
NameError: name 'dspr3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/m5_WhoreHouse.rpy", line 154, in script
    with dspr3
  File "C:\Users\Nono\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0.16.1-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.16.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1349, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "C:\Users\Nono\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0.16.1-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Nono\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0.16.1-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/m5_WhoreHouse.rpy", line 154, in <module>
    with dspr3
NameError: name 'dspr3' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Humbling Experience v0.16.1
Thu Feb 28 18:39:05 2019

Hi, it is strange that when I checked the game this error did not get out. You can just press ignore, it should only be in this location.
Also you can download this file, rename as m5_WhoreHouse.rpy and just put in /game folder and replace
It's first version and I hope fix all bugs tomorrow.

Reactions: nono_boulot

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hi, it is strange that when I checked the game this error did not get out. You can just press ignore, it should only be in this location.
Also you can replace file, just put in /game folder and replace
i really want to download your game but im curious if you kept the music in or not ive other ports i played they left the music out

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Just ran through the ren'py port and I have to say it is a damn shame this game was abandoned. Top marks for an excellent port over, you really know your stuff mate.

Real pity this game can't continue

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you kind sir. Once you finish porting original content, will you be adding your own content?
If yes, I would suggest you message GreyInu and ask if its okay. As for the assets, you can find the daz models, clothes, hair online with some effort or PM me I can try to help. I, for one, support adding more content. GreyInu made a great game and it totally deserves a Ren'pv treatment and continued development.

Reactions: legolord86

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
If it's a remake to just remake to where it ended I'm okay with it. If he's gonna go further with the game after GreyInu left it I'm not agreeing with it. Unless GreyInu is directly involved it won't be the same level of the game since nobody knows where he was going with it and how we wanted the characters to evolve. Some things are better left undone
Who cares to what you agree, lmao.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you !

I think I'm going to play it once more, I really liked the original game

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The original was the game that brought me to this site and one of extremely few RPGM games I've bothered with. Still a terrible loss that it was abandoned. I'm hoping the port can bring some new light to the game and wake it from its slumber but I have no expectation of that actually happening.

AlexCopper

Nov 29, 2016
This game was such a bummer, my expectations were so high but it turns out that was a fucking lesbian tale :(

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
This game was such a bummer, my expectations were so high but it turns out that was a fucking lesbian tale :(
in the next versions there will be scenes with men and animation. This is the second problem of the game IMHO - most scenes n the beginning with women i, so some threw the game not reaching the most interesting(although the interesting things are different for everyone, I for example like lesbian scenes)