• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Humbling Experience: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.22.2] [GreenGames]

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi Guys. I got back to the hotel after arresting the mask man and it says that I have the stars but I need to check some places for safety. What's the next thing I should do?? Because I visited every single place :(:( Thank you!!

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Hi Guys. I got back to the hotel after arresting the mask man and it says that I have the stars but I need to check some places for safety. What's the next thing I should do?? Because I visited every single place :(:( Thank you!!
Hello, at the entrance of the hotel is a guy who says where you can go.

In 1 day you need to go to 3 places.
1)Barbara's intimates(1 house in Amusement Area)
2) Town Hall and talk to reception
3) The Inn and talk to Pol(Medieval Fair)

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hello, at the entrance of the hotel is a guy who says where you can go.

In 1 day you need to go to 3 places.
1)Barbara's intimates(1 house in Amusement Area)
2) Town Hall and talk to reception
3) The Inn and talk to Pol(Medieval Fair)
Thank you, kind sir!

D

Deleted member 192287

Love it when renpy takes over!! Please add andriod port! Love you

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Don't worry, this game turns into a true fuck-fest real quick later on. With.. everyone involved.

It actually was one of the better games but I gotta admit, the RPG-elements just make things.. tiresome after a while.
If someone wants to do puzzle and/ or RPG stuff I'd wish they'd either come up with something originial or use a different engine. Unity (save your breath, my friends, I know what you're thinking already. Shush!) offers alot of flexibility.
Then again, easier said than done, right?

Thought its abandoned?

Kiljaedan

Apr 30, 2017
i would like if he could contact greyniu somehow to continue the project not just where it was left of we shall see

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the girls have great curves (which i miss in many games and comics) and the quality looks good. never heard of this project. looks intersting. you play the girls, right? cause i am not a big fan of the guys visuals. they look to young and clean.will there be rougher and older guys?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Version 0.22.1 bughunt for 5$ patreon is out.

In 3 days I will release the public version.
Changelog v0.22.1:

Competed Day 2:

1)Diner Job
2)Comic Job
3)Police job
4)TV Job
5)Health center Job
6)Lifeguard Job 1
7)Massage 1
8)Dressing with Nadia
9)Fastfood with Collete
10)Cinema date with Nico