RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
I've been testing some games lately and i gotta say this is one of the best, 8 hours of gameplay (yeah, i like reading all the texts...) is pretty big, so, satisfied

But i got one question...on the fair, the Dress quest where you have to infiltrate Mushroom's house...is it intended to end on a "fail" with Kelly saying "gotta try tomorrow" (because guy cant find anything on the bathroom to help her) or i missed something?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
you should get a scene when you get the dress. When you play to guy check evry door and try to go down once;) should help if you have a problem just ask i'll check it out & try to find it for you ;)

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
you should get a scene when you get the dress. When you play to guy check evry door and try to go down once;) should help if you have a problem just ask i'll check it out & try to find it for you ;)
I loaded an earlier save to repeat the dress quest, but can't seem to do anything

I get the 2 keys with Kelly on the basement, use 1 to enter the Dress room with the Knives, and handle the other one to th guy so he can enter the bathroom upstairs, but he can't do anything there, he tries to look on Kelly's bag for something to mess the toilet to distract the mushroom but finds nothing, then he "gives up" and im back to Kelly again

tried clicking on everything, but nothing, what im supposed to do there, really tried clicking EVERYTHING, several times

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
well i do like the girl on girl stuff, but would love more male actions too, or is that only me? :pokerFace:
please no. :p
there are already enough pushed/unavoidable straight scenes & cock-worshipping... ><

Last edited:
Reactions: Synne

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I loaded an earlier save to repeat the dress quest, but can't seem to do anything
So go to toilet door => Locked
Go to stairs => he will talk 2 Kelly
You will get key => open toilet door
Inside toilet => click on toilet => normaly he would put in CORNCOB ( IF this doesn't happen => go talk to Farmers daughter she will give it to you)
Once toilet overfloading => Go to closet next to his bed ;)

If it doesn't work I got a save inside with the guy where you just need to go to do all i just typed ;)

Reactions: devilove

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Inside toilet => click on toilet => normaly he would put in CORNCOB ( IF this doesn't happen => go talk to Farmers daughter she will give it to you)
;)
That was the problem, i didnt have the corncob, all solved now, got the scene

Thanks a lot

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
April poll was for upcoming scene Because it's closing today i'll post all 3 of them here
- New Brylenn 101:As a part of THEx, New Brylenn offers a cultural class to all participants. Kelly and all her students will be there of course.
- Campus life : Brimber University is trying to recruit new students for the next year and some of Kelly's are definitely on their radar.
- TV reporter : As part of her Queenspectacular contract Kelly might have to hit the streets and conduct some post-interviews about the game and how she performed.

This is a SHORT version of what is writing ;) their is more

Winner ATM : Campus life ;)

Reactions: Bob123 and Albr

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for keeping us updated man! Really appreciate it.
I really wish he makes a classroom scene (since kelly is a teacher after all) where students try to sneak a peak up her skirt or just flat out grope a little bit. Maybe she even reverse gropes them. New Breylenn comes close to it. Sad it lost again.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Hey there, people. I'm at it again! I got some nice progress done last week, currently finishing the police job which is rounding up pretty well, probably the first event when your past choices do have a lot of influence on the things you can do, it gives me some extra work to do but I think it definitely pays off, I can't wait for you all to play it!

And maybe you guys are wondering, what's with that picture you are using to highlight the post? As a matter of fact, the next update will introduce an army of Kelly clones that you can do all kind of naughty things to pass time. Ok, that's not true, but it does sound nice.

That up there are the options for the new poll which is coming up real soon. For some reason Patreon don't let you attach a picture to the polls, because who could ever need to do that, right? Or at least I don't know how, in which case my own stupidity is also Patreon's fault for giving me a platform.

Anyway, the poll will be here soon so you can comment on what you like best but don't vote in the comments, it won't count. See you soon!

1 Scene @ 90%
3 Scenes @ 0%
5 Scenes @ 100%

Reactions: Albr

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
damn that 2nd one would be my choice! Hell i want them all! <3 Also i hope there are some animations in this update

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I would go for B or D i think that their will be animation in this update.

devilove

Apr 28, 2017
So go to toilet door => Locked
Go to stairs => he will talk 2 Kelly
You will get key => open toilet door
Once toilet overfloading => Go to closet next to his bed ;)

If it doesn't work I got a save inside with the guy where you just need to go to do all i just typed ;)
where is the save please ?? :(

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Will upload when home, didn't needed to share because he found it on his own

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
going by the fast progress, i'd say around mid may.
Lily of the valley and Humbling Experience have broken all boundaries and set the bar of quality adult rpgm games really high.
Loved the new walking animations in Lily. really hope GreyInu does something similar with kelly down the line.

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
where is the save please ?? :(
Here you go Devilove ;)

For the onces that wanne know it's a SAVE for when you are doing the dress quest in the fair & you DON'T have a CORNCOB ;)

Enjoy

OT:
I think next week his progress will be 7 or 8 scenes done ( on monday)
Then he need to do 1 more & recollection room

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The dress quest scene was by far my fav. Kelly needs to do more teasing with her male students

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
The poll now was like said earlier on weekly post for her night scene in V0.3!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes