RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The wait is killing me! Its been nearly 50 days....waaayyy past the 4-6 weeks quota :'''(

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
The wait is killing me! Its been nearly 50 days....waaayyy past the 4-6 weeks quota :'''(
Are you a patreon? Are you giving yr cash to him?

If not just wait!
I pay i don't mind waiting because i know the quality i'm getting!!

The update should hit the upcoming week!

He added a recollection room so maybe this took more time.

If you compare him 2 other patreons he does create 9 scenes EVRY update!!!

Just be patient and wait!

I will post as soon as I CAN!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Weekly Progress Report (sort of)

Hey there! I just wanted to make a quick update! I'm working non stop on this thing, the last event with Lucia and Hinako had a couple of animations left to render and will be done. It's a really big step forward for Kelly this one, so I wanted to make it look real good and with some nice smutty animations.
After the renders are done I'll have to tackle the recollection room, and the basic fine tunning of the game (NPCs, some mapping, portraits for the new characters and outfits, etc...) but that stuff shouldn't take me that long.

So, in summary, I have high hopes to get v0.26 done next week, that's all! I can't wait to get it out, this one is really loaded!

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Any chance someone got a save file from on the beach for me? Noticed, that my game didn't trigger the last pose from Kelly after the beach volleyball game (where she get's a bit grabby with the two dudes)
mine either. I think it was an unused cg. I noticed another one where she is putting on that robot outfit theres an unused cg where she is panty less. In the game, she never take her panties off during that scene.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So if I am correct both Humbling Experience and Lily of the Valley will be releasing before this week's end?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I think that Humbeling Exp will be this week but can't promise you that :)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
can anyone give me a download link for version 0.26? u will make me really happy:extremelyhappy:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
How can we give it when it's not out yet? When it's out it will be posted :)

Patience

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
No man hopefully today or tomorrow :p

he did say friday in the next very few days :p

Few is small number imo :p so 1-3 days :p

We will see i hope today or tomorrow.

PS: If it hits after 7 PM ( GMT+1) i'll be gone tonight ;) so won't be able to post it

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
No man hopefully today or tomorrow :p

he did say friday in the next very few days :p

Few is small number imo :p so 1-3 days :p

We will see i hope today or tomorrow.

PS: If it hits after 7 PM ( GMT+1) i'll be gone tonight ;) so won't be able to post it
I think you mean you'll be sticking around to post it!!

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Btw, how I can get homeschool and business trouble scene? Can't take the two cards on the right side in major building

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes