RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
How can i trigger homeschool 2 & Business trouble events? I can't take the two cards on the right side of major building. Pls help hehe
Can you pm me yr save. Don't wanne start over and look how. I'm omw home will try and look it up fpr you

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I got no clue if this is a solo work or duo.

He encounterd a (few?) nasty bugs ingame and he tries to fix it for a bug free game.

Just have patience he added a recollection room maybe that's the reason who freaking knows.

Just have patience .

Ps: tomorrow i'm leaving for a trip and will be back weds

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
For the record today marks the 60th day since the last update (v0.23)
And the difference between v0.2 and v0.23 (Which had a huge delay cuz of the hardware upgrade) was 65 days

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well i got no clue how long it takes to make scenes , recollection room and tbh with this one i don't care much.

We get evry update 9 scenes!!!!

Compaired to for example impure that release a update in 6 months with 6 scenes...

We don't know much about greyinu. Does he work alone? How much work does he need to do for his job.

Just be patient.

I will only be able go get it on tuesday if it's out.

He gave info WHY it's later! I prefer a bug free game for sure if they are gamebreaking bugs!

@Q thx!!

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
mine either. I think it was an unused cg. I noticed another one where she is putting on that robot outfit theres an unused cg where she is panty less. In the game, she never take her panties off during that scene.
What did you use to extract the pictures?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
@sirbajo
Can you pls post some screenshots of the comments on the last update? Wanna see the patrons' comments on that.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes