RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Played this yesterday for the first time, best weg hands down (writing is especially good) along with Lily of The Valey, really cant understand why its not more popular, while shit games with awful writing like Big Brother (only good thing about that game are renders), and The Twist, rake so much money on Patreon.

Last edited:

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
Played this yesterday for the first time, best weg hands down along with Lily of The Valey, realy cant understand why its not more popular, while shit games with awful writing like The Twist (only good thing about that game are renders), and Big Brother rake so much money on Patreon.
The big difference is that this isnt an incest/shota game. just adding those 2 tags would probably triple his money tbh

Reactions: nikitolog and prpa

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
It's a very good game but RPGmaker games are usually so terrible people got bored of playing them. I usually stay clear of RPGmaker games for this exact reason. This one is an exception, it's really good and enticing. You always want to go further and further but the character just won't let you and that's good writing. The story isn't really original or groundbreaking but it does its job. The characters are okay-ish but I wasn't going in expecting Shakespeare so I roll with it. It sometimes feel like you have to play fetch a bit too much but the reward is usually worth the effort so I'm fine with it. I would still like to see more small side-content with NPCs.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
It's a very good game but RPGmaker games are usually so terrible people got bored of playing them. I usually stay clear of RPGmaker games for this exact reason. This one is an exception, it's really good and enticing. You always want to go further and further but the character just won't let you and that's good writing. The story isn't really original or groundbreaking but it does its job. The characters are okay-ish but I wasn't going in expecting Shakespeare so I roll with it. It sometimes feel like you have to play fetch a bit too much but the reward is usually worth the effort so I'm fine with it. I would still like to see more small side-content with NPCs.
Yeah, i agree with everything you said, the fact it is RPGMaker game, is also my reason why i didnt played it till yesterday, but i was bored and tried it, and now i am glad i did, because it became my favourite weg. Also agree that story is not that great (its still better than in 99% of other wegs), but writing is excellent.

Its still shame it is so underrated, for that reason i hope Greyinu ditch RPGMaker after completing this game, and try Renpy or something for next one maybe that will help him to attract more patrons.

Last edited:

Musikito

May 28, 2017
Can you do something in the hospital?, the nurse there said to go back in the night but i don't know if you can go and i really don't want to start the game again just to try if you can do something there, so if you could do something there and you could tell me i would appreciate it.

Also the next update won't finish the day? what a pitty i was hoping that the new update ended the day and started the next one...still this is one of the great games that are right now so i will have to wait, would be great if we get updates every month because waiting two months between updates can be hard and with a new computer he should take less time between updates no more time... At least he delivered more content than the average patreon, something is something i guess...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
1. Hospital nothing at the moment , my geuss is V0.3
2. He does V0.X3 => First part of the day
3. He does V0.X6 => Secound part of the day
4. He does V0.X => Evening/ Last part of the day ( This one i'm not sure anymore XD)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
what are the chances of this coming out tonight? i go on holiday tomorrow, so ill have to wait ages if not.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
How can i trigger homeschool 2 & Business trouble events? I can't take the two cards on the right side of major building. Pls help hehe

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes