RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I don't think tomorrow will be the day, I'm waiting on the hardware upgrade I got thanks to your support. I'm going to make a post celebrating the goal reached and explaining how it will have a massive positive effect on the game going forward very soon.

That's a quote from his patreon page :(

Reactions: Albr

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think tomorrow will be the day, I'm waiting on the hardware upgrade I got thanks to your support. I'm going to make a post celebrating the goal reached and explaining how it will have a massive positive effect on the game going forward very soon.

That's a quote from his patreon page :(
I'm okay with cutting the guy some slack. Until now he did always deliver with good timing, amount and quality. Sure, it makes the wait all the harder to bear, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be great when it hits us.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I'm not saying i'm not cutting the dude some slack ;)

Looking forward to his update :D

also glad that he can get new hardware ;) better hardware is always good .

Never dissapointed of his updates;)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hey there, as you can see I just reached the 1200$ goal thanks to your incredible support and I can't even find the words to express how much I appreciate it!
I'm going to put this money to good use and massively improve my work station to take the game to the next level! But what does that mean? Let's take a look.

-Events are going to be longer, more CGs, animations
- more options to explore and even choosing differents characters to help you or outfits to wear to get different results

Now, I'm due to receive the new pc next monday and I want to put it to work a little before releasing the next update, there are plenty of things that I wasn't able to do that I can now, so while I'm waiting I'm going to be adding several scenes to v0.23.

The downside of this is obviously that the update it's not ready yet, and I know, it's a bummer, I deserve the criticism for not thinking ahead this things, but the update will still be out this month, guaranteed.

To finish with this infame wall of text, let's talk about animations. This is something the game sorely need and even deserve, and I'm going to start working on it. There are several scenes in v0,23 that were conceived to be animated and if time allows they will be when it comes out. But honestly, the schedule is a little tight right now and it's very likely that I will release v0.23 without the animations and just come back to animate old scenes slowly as I put out future releases.

In v0.26 I will finally introduced the Recollection Room, so you can check out all the scenes that you were able to unlock during the adventure.

This is a little sum of what his post is about left out some stuff because it's long ass post :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebellbe and Oiz

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Natives are getting :eazyHype:r again.. bring out the sacrificial uploader!!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
their is no update yet man :p he just got his new pc today i geuss, he want to adjust some stuff he did earlier look @ long ass post i posted above:p when it's here you'll know;)

Reactions: Rebellbe

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
I got exited when i saw the notifications about this thread :FeelsGoodMan:. Now i'm sad again :FeelsBadMan:.

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
Guys can someone help me about these jobs. I got four but no more :/ How saune clean, how dance in tent plz help

k fixed.

Last edited:

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Pls be this week. I can't stand the anticipation anymore. Not after how the last update ended.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
atm no sorry wish i had some news. Latest that he said was he is not posting anything atm because he is focussing on completing the version.

For ppl saying he was almost done before his new pc, YES that is TRUE but he is ADDING more scenes then the one he said in the beginning !!!
So their will be more then 9 scenes in this update!

He was hoping for last week of LATEST this WEEK!!!

I'm checking his page multiple times a day :D

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Little update Quote from his reaction:

"I wish I could quit my job, but that's really not possible at the moment. I understand the impatience, hell I would be too so it's quite understandable, this one has taken a lot longer than what I wanted. But with the equipment I have now it will probably be the last time that I have to make people wait more than what it is desirable, which I hate, but hey, growing pains I guess. The update will be out this week, so not much longer!! Sorry!"

So lets hope it's tomorrow

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes