4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added version 0.23Beta

Jan 11, 2017
where to find last star?
Ok not find where to get, im positive that i did everything and even that dress fetch quest , that guide in front of hotel not telling me where to go anymore.

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
My mega link xD

Not all stars are up atm
Comic store for sure
Other scene no idee if it was side event or star

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
My secound link works yah the first one did also work but beach was buggy. He later send a fix and i uploaded it on page 8 ;) next time will upload on gofile aswell ;)

EDIT :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
From what I remember the dev wrote in mid March that he was getting a new pc, either that pc was a potato machine or he hasnt actually put it to good use imho.

The 3dcgs are still too low quality and there are way too few of em, which creates a huge disconnect between the visual presentation of the story and the written text.

(not to mention that I still dont see any justification for this having to be made in rpgm)

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So Im guessing that it is not possible to finish a full day in this release ?

Reactions: devilove

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, how I would judge this update is that it's mainly buildup for stuff to come. There is some nice scenes, but most of all it sets up for more in the evening/the next day to come. There's quite a lot of typos but the writing itself is great and very funny imho. And not the "GRAAAAARGH!" kinda funny. I hope the next update will include the rest of the day as well as the beginning of the next one.

EDIT:
So Im guessing that it is not possible to finish a full day in this release ?
Not the current newest day, which was day 2 I think... Might be day 3. Not 100% sure.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Next update should be until night time.
Night time should be v 0.3

Also the person who said not 2-3 scenes.
Didn't he always update with 9 scenes?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
run around near volleyball field talk to them and with luck you should trigger it had problems aswell but i did it

EDIT:

should fix it
Should fix it, but for me this is the version I started with and it's still broken. I'll have to reload an earlier save and try again.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
As usual, plenty of content with the new update. When there's a new update, I know I'll be busy for the next couple or hours or even the evening.
I think it's one of my top 3 RPGM games with Lily of the Valley. The dev won't mess around and send you at every corner of the city on useless purpose. You gor the total freedom to pick what you what want to do first and there's a shitload of things to do. Wish more updates were like this one, other creators should take this game as an example, imho.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I could upload the last version he sended now without beta in it ;)

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes