RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Don't think so but the file is bigger, their are some extra pic's in file havn't tested it out yet

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm stuck on the beach. Volleyball players are acting like I already agreed to something, but I can't seem to progress beyond this. Am I missing something or is my game broke? (0.23b)

Edit: Seems there are two version 0.23b, with different file-size. I got the slightly larger one, and it works. Both versions I downloaded prior were obviously the bugged version.

Last edited:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I'm stuck on the beach. Volleyball players are acting like I already agreed to something, but I can't seem to progress beyond this. Am I missing something or is my game broke? (0.23b)

Edit: Seems there are two version 0.23b, with different file-size. I got the slightly larger one, and it works. Both versions I downloaded prior were obviously the bugged version.
you talked to everyone on the beach?
I first talked to all (there is a scene with an elderly couple), then I went to the volleyball players finally returned by his friend redheaded

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
you talked to everyone on the beach?
I first talked to all (there is a scene with an elderly couple), then I went to the volleyball players finally returned by his friend redheaded
Yeah fixed it by downloading the fixed 0.23b file, the other 0.23b file was bugged. Slightly different filesizes.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
To be sure i'll upload last version that was sended. I've tested it and beach scenes work.

Reactions: Pagot

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Last update of the game now named V0.23

Reactions: Bob123

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well I can post the scenes that he worked on ONCE it comes out!

Wanne keep you guys a little bit in suspense;)

Reason I do it : don't wanne spoil the game for ppl ;) i just love him & that why i patreon to him ;)

Reactions: Burt and Rebellbe

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Nah , Beta is just the pre-release to check for bugs ect ;)

I due think that some pics were added in game file but not in game.

I'll post 1 week after release the scenes he worked on for the next build.

Now i've said it as a spoiler & also where it was

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck at acquiring star at Metronome books, I can't go back to the shop after giving the flyers. It always says that "I'm not done yet".

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I've talked to the mother with daughter, the student, two fangirls and the old man. Still can't go back to the shop.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Like ole said ole man on bench above club ;)

Last edited:

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Wait, which benches are you talking about? I only see the mother & daughter near the benches.. I only see the old man near the parking lot

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes