RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Vien Viet

Apr 25, 2018
Hi guys i like playing this game so much , but i had the problem which made me stuck in the hotel and cant go anywhere.My problem is after the night party with some people ( i remember that party has Nico,massaeur,Somchaj,yin yan master???,... and Nico goes to the room and have fun with Massaeur), I get up and the character wants to go to Nico's room at 103. I follow that and see Nico's standing in front of that room. I go to talk w her and Nico said "u bailed me,Bestie,Session time right,..." after that i cant go outside the hotel and dont know how to solve this problem. Does anyone know how to solve this ? thanks for reading my post

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Is this now a Dead game? I hope its not, thus far I was enjoying it. But nothing for a long while now, added to the dead pictures on his Patreon.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Is this now a Dead game? I hope its not, thus far I was enjoying it. But nothing for a long while now, added to the dead pictures on his Patreon.
Of course it's not dead... there's no abandoned tag on the game or anything....

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Aren't there any pro-consumer regulations on patreon or anything like that? If the author of a project hasn't delivered in such a long time they should be shut down for inactivity.
Oh please, patreon makes money from their content providers and as long as even one person is a patreon of him they will keep him around cause they make money, the webspace his little page takes up costs about 1 cent/month.
The world only cares about money, and the internet has barely any room for consumer laws.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Aren't there any pro-consumer regulations on patreon or anything like that? If the author of a project hasn't delivered in such a long time they should be shut down for inactivity.
Well that's the thing, there is no kind of contract or anything. Patreon is clearly labelled as "support" the person, not a sales contract for a product to be delivered at a specified time.

I'm not saying it's right, just that it's not illegal or against Patreon ToC, afaik

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
It would be a shame if this game is abandoned, I liked it a lot! Hopefully Dev changes his mind...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so the game is dead it was good and that was one hot as hell teacher if i had
her in school i probly would have learned something. but i sleep in school
and played hooky from class. you can probly tell by my spelling

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes