RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
Even if he does post a statement, it should remained abandoned until he posts the next version. Because he has posted statements, but nothing since november.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Can't believe the last update was over 6 months ago and he still makes money off his patron page. And this was a real gem as well. I still kinda hope he will at least let us know what's the hold-up but I kinda doubt that now

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
I can accept lot of things, but not a promise for content "delivered by the end of march tops", and then not a word in 45 days. That said, he promised to deliver only what was supposed to be done by that date not the full content told 7 months ago, so i suppose nothing was done.
Anyways he clearly doesn't care, doubt he is a slave working 16 hours a day without time to even check patreons and answer some of them. Hell he isn't working at all in the project and yet he makes more money than other creators that deliver monthly.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I can accept lot of things, but not a promise for content "delivered by the end of march tops", and then not a word in 45 days. That said, he promised to deliver only what was supposed to be done by that date not the full content told 7 months ago, so i suppose nothing was done.
Anyways he clearly doesn't care, doubt he is a slave working 16 hours a day without time to even check patreons and answer some of them. Hell he isn't working at all in the project and yet he makes more money than other creators that deliver monthly.
Not to mention he's the lead developer. So he's not even working on it alone. I can't imagine the whole team working 16 hour days, even if it's 1 more person. Still means getting over $1200 since the last time he posted in a patron only post (if I'm counting from March when he allegedly wrote something there for the last time)

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Guys, it's sad, but I think the time has come to move this thread to abandoned. 6 months without an update, it's enough.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
enough to stop pledging, not enough to give up on Kelly
After everything that's transpired - or, rather, HASN'T transpired - I'd suggest it's time you DO give up on Kelly. Like I've said, it's really said to see her go. I loved the story, I loved Kelly. However, I think it's time we now shifted our focus onto other hotties like Anna, with the hope that, unlike Kelly, they do live on and give us plenty more fapping moments.

Reactions: Ut5962 and Ulyx

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
This sucks. THEX was the reason I got a Patreon account a year ago and I kept my pledge until a few weeks ago.

When other games I liked has been abandoned there usually is other games with the same setting that is as good to replace them. But I havent really found anything that could replace this game...

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
This sucks. THEX was the reason I got a Patreon account a year ago and I kept my pledge until a few weeks ago.

When other games I liked has been abandoned there usually is other games with the same setting that is as good to replace them. But I havent really found anything that could replace this game...
Don't think there is one like THEX

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes