RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
w

i just found on here some saves, but i figure out that i cant do all scenes, like showing penties to Palmer on diner job, and some other, what it depens on?
and how can i get clothes fo fair??
Found this old saves, I'm pretty sure they work with this version and you can get all scenes with them. I missed one minor scene that has no flags on the cleaning mansion job, so everything should be ok.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Can anyone help me? When I go to download the game from the MEGA link on page 1 the download starts but then freezes then starts again, it keeps doing that and the download rate is very low for what I normally get on MEGA. Its made it so I cant download the game at all, the odd thing is, this is the only game that does this when i try to download using MEGA.

Any ideas how to remedy this?
If you or somebody else has an problem with the download maybe try this link:

Apr 5, 2018
If you or somebody else has an problem with the download maybe try this link:
thanks I was able to download it with the workupload ^^ for some reason some mega files on this site i think if they are too old they stop downloading properly, I get 3.5mbs usually and was only getting 300kbs on the MEGA here, with the workupload I got 2mbs.

Reactions: bllahbllub

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Sadly I think we can bury this. The creator hasn't said a word on his Patreon page since Feb 19th. One of the best games in my opinion so I hope I'm wrong but I'm beginning to doubt it
Even if i agree with you that we can put the tag abandoned on it.
I will correct you last time he posted on Patreon was 19th of March. Even tho it was a reaction it was still news :p

I will stay by my opinion, if the 30th of this month we don't have update i'm dropping plegde & i think then we can say abandoned.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Even if i agree with you that we can put the tag abandoned on it.
I will correct you last time he posted on Patreon was 19th of March. Even tho it was a reaction it was still news :p

I will stay by my opinion, if the 30th of this month we don't have update i'm dropping plegde & i think then we can say abandoned.
Oh right I'm sorry. It's was the 19th of March yeah. For some reason I had Feb in my mind

Reactions: sirbajo

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
sadly it was
Last time he posted =>

Hey guys, I know it's a shitty situation, my new job fucking sucks, I'm travelling all day and I'm a little stressed out at the moment. But I think things are going to get better soon, I'm going to release whatever I have at the end of the month even if I don't have time to put all the planned content in it, it will be better than nothing, and I can always add it later.
1mo

I've been thinking of just changing the way I work on this, choose a day of the month and always make a monthly release on that day with whatever content I have, they'd probably be much shorter updates but at least there would be a steady stream of content and you can always choose when to play it. It'll probably be better for everybody. I really love this game and I want to see it through it's end.
1mo
1 month ago... in the reaction like i said before.

Reactions: erikus

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Last time he posted =>

Hey guys, I know it's a shitty situation, my new job fucking sucks, I'm travelling all day and I'm a little stressed out at the moment. But I think things are going to get better soon, I'm going to release whatever I have at the end of the month even if I don't have time to put all the planned content in it, it will be better than nothing, and I can always add it later.
1mo

I've been thinking of just changing the way I work on this, choose a day of the month and always make a monthly release on that day with whatever content I have, they'd probably be much shorter updates but at least there would be a steady stream of content and you can always choose when to play it. It'll probably be better for everybody. I really love this game and I want to see it through it's end.
1mo
1 month ago... in the reaction like i said before.
Can't we contact him somehow if he still plans on working on it or if he doesn't have the time anymore? I mean if someone has pledged to him there should be a way of contacting him right?

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
thanks SirBajo and sorry for fukin up:)
nice to know Grey's alive and more or less well, best writer, no competiton, and as for Kelly, i'll wait till the end of fukin time

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes