Donor
Aug 19, 2016
still no news?
Nein nein nein,
still no news...

Dropped my plegde from 20 => 1 dollar
IF
On the 30th of April I don't have the update I will delete my plegde completly

This is really sucky , i love this game but i can't support the fact that we get NO info.

I don't mind supporting ppl who are giving info on delay , look @ Kelo games. He remade his game , he still post stuff & ppl will stay for that.

Giving no info ppl will leave, your game can be the best if you don't give info or any sign of life ppl will just say fuck it :)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
No new post from him.

Walkthrough not really needed : reason talk 2 the boy infront of the hotel.

If your stuck somewherd you can always tag me and ask for help.

D

Deleted member 125215

is there a walkthrough?
I wrote but only in Russian and version 0.3. Try to translate google, although in principle the game is almost linear. Only a couple of choices and a couple of hidden scenes.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I think its about time to call it. Not following up on that last comment about releasing content by the end of march sealed the deal for me. Give it a month (that'll be half a year since last release) then label it abandoned. Such a bummer

Reactions: Netori Popeye
Apr 5, 2018
Can anyone help me? When I go to download the game from the MEGA link on page 1 the download starts but then freezes then starts again, it keeps doing that and the download rate is very low for what I normally get on MEGA. Its made it so I cant download the game at all, the odd thing is, this is the only game that does this when i try to download using MEGA.

Any ideas how to remedy this?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Can anyone help me? When I go to download the game from the MEGA link on page 1 the download starts but then freezes then starts again, it keeps doing that and the download rate is very low for what I normally get on MEGA. Its made it so I cant download the game at all, the odd thing is, this is the only game that does this when i try to download using MEGA.

Any ideas how to remedy this?
Use some service like mega-debrit or a VPN. It may be an issue with MEGA, so you could just wait a little and try again later.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
hello guys, i stucked in dinner quest(2nd time) when, after u served kelly and palmer, i want to go ouside, it says thaat my shift is over and i need to speak with bob, but Bob says that i should serve clients, help pls if you know
can you pm or give yr save here?
I don’t remberer evrything so I can test it out:)

oldboy_dude

Aug 13, 2017
can you pm or give yr save here?
I don’t remberer evrything so I can test it out:)
i how another broblem now, exactly like this

mb someone has saves, the box just doesn't appear after dialog with nico, and i played like 4 hour now, so i can't start game from the beginning, help pls

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i how another broblem now, exactly like this

mb someone has saves, the box just doesn't appear after dialog with nico, and i played like 4 hour now, so i can't start game from the beginning, help pls
wait i thought that problem was fixed so you can't do that event with nico?
Will see if i have a working save in a bit

oldboy_dude

Aug 13, 2017
w
wait i thought that problem was fixed so you can't do that event with nico?
Will see if i have a working save in a bit
i just found on here some saves, but i figure out that i cant do all scenes, like showing penties to Palmer on diner job, and some other, what it depens on?
and how can i get clothes fo fair??

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes