RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I think the main problem here is communication (or the lack of it). A simple post from the dev saying "guys, I'm having personal problems, don't expect updates for the next six months" would solve it. It would be bad and disappointing, but at least would be honest to his supporters.
That would require integrity, honesty, and an unwillingness to milk those who are willing to support your work. At this point, simply opening a patreon page seems to make it about 90% less likely, pretty much, that a person is anything like that, and right now Greyinu is proving that's certainly not him either.

Reactions: Ulyx

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
That would require integrity, honesty, and an unwillingness to milk those who are willing to support your work. At this point, simply opening a patreon page seems to make it about 90% less likely, pretty much, that a person is anything like that, and right now Greyinu is proving that's certainly not him either.
Agreed 100%.

Piraten

Jul 14, 2017
I've reached a point where I was able to work at Metronome, but everything else seem closed. Asking Wiki he says I need to do the jobs to get my stars, but it also says that they are not available yet.
So my question is, are they not available because I reached the end, or are they not available because I need to do something first?

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
you
I've reached a point where I was able to work at Metronome, but everything else seem closed. Asking Wiki he says I need to do the jobs to get my stars, but it also says that they are not available yet.
So my question is, are they not available because I reached the end, or are they not available because I need to do something first?
The last day, you can have three stars and after that, it's finish and you can wait, wait, wait and wait ......

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Man, I really like this game, I'd hate to see it abandoned. However, judging by the lack of communication from the dev, and the missed deadlines it's not looking too good overall. :'(

May 4, 2017
I told GreyInu over and over the way you're going about the game will eventually going to kill the game. I left comments, DM'd him but he never responded to me so I just dropped my pledge that was about a year ago. And it is as I sad at the time everyone defended the dev, saying it was a good game and what not but people can only take so much BS.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
As much as I love this game I think it deserves an abandoned tag
Was just about to suggest this. Its clear we're all fans of Grey's work and he had enough subscribers on Patreon to run his project so its clear money wasn't the problem. Like others his ideas dried up and he learned he could abuse the system.

As much as we wanted this continue its not going to and I too recommend an abandoned tag just to prevent people from craving what can't be had.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes