RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
GreyInu said it should come out at the end of the month even if he didn't finish to include what he wanted, you have a post on the previous page.
Sadly, it was supposed to come out at the end of PREVIOUS month and it was already after a long period of silence, now he will release an unfinished "what he have" update after almost 5 months since the last one.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Sadly, it was supposed to come out at the end of PREVIOUS month and it was already after a long period of silence, now he will release an unfinished "what he have" update after almost 5 months since the last one.
Welcome to Patreon games, where every developer's life looks like a japanese dorama

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
The game is worth the wait.. it is smart and funny. Even if it comes a bit later.. one can always think of it it as a nice treat in a realm full of botched trials. There are new games and demos coming out almost every day, and sometimes several times a day. Many will never go beyond the demo or version 0.1(add any letter you want).. with no content worth playing, and or many bugs, even for some very promising games.. This game shows maturity and wit. I have no problem waiting to be entertained. When an update is released, i will just enjoy it and move on.

I can understand donors and supporters being upset, but those who get the game and updates for free... why should we get upset?!!. The author doesn't owe us anything. Frankly we owe a good author to encourage them and to be a bot patient. I know rendering takes time, but i like to think that a decent author spends a good amount of time thinking of a story, characters, and of making an as much as possible bug-free game.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This reminds me of the urban demons situation a little bit. Too bad because this was one of my favourite games if not my favourite, I dont get why patreon devs do this, its just a waste of time and they dont get as much money out of it then if they would properly continue the game. Pitifull really.

Aug 3, 2017
In most projects I've followed here or elsewhere, even when they do come back from the first big hiatus they just tend to limp along for a couple months before dying for real. So update or no I'm not very optimistic but I'm glad we at least got what we got

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes