RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The problem is the lack of communication. I can understand his work issues, little time and yada yada. But not having 2/3 minutes to access his page and leave a message at least once a week piss me off. That's why last month I stopped the pledge.

SpendinG

Mar 15, 2018
No offence dude but take a freaking chill pill...

When i posted a reply from greyinu i did it the freaking same way as him. He even copy pasted his name ( from patreon) so if you even did a effort for CLICKING his name you would know it was real.

OT: gonna see if he keeps his word about the update release this month and how it is.
If i dislike i might just cancel my plegde.
Don't be pissed at dude, he's as desperate as you, guess me to
Tnx for the updates... THEx is the best weg ever

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Don't be pissed at dude, he's as desperate as you, guess me to
Tnx for the updates... THEx is the best weg ever
I just dislike ppl like that :D
On this forum most of the time ppl post stuff like new post or reply's from the creator's and I have NEVER seen someone doubt stuff that are LINKED 100% and even with tag so you can click on the name & get on his or her patreon.

Bah i'm not desperate i'm paying for the game so i'm sure that i'll have it for 100%. If you can't wait for shit your not worth it ;) ^-^

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Sunsetriders? Their Something Unlimited always was released monthly. It is now they changed it to bi monthly but they have promised more content. No reason to doubt them just yet
did you see the last update? it was exactly the same ammount of content if not less, and it was already a 2-month release, so yeah, you can doubt them already

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
did you see the last update? it was exactly the same ammount of content if not less
The last update was an one month update, december is not a month in which SR7 does any work. It was just january, now if you want to question that go to game's thread, let's stop talking about other games that have nothing to do with the one in this thread.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
No offence dude but take a freaking chill pill...

When i posted a reply from greyinu i did it the freaking same way as him. He even copy pasted his name ( from patreon) so if you even did a effort for CLICKING his name you would know it was real.

OT: gonna see if he keeps his word about the update release this month and how it is.
If i dislike i might just cancel my plegde.
No offence dude but this links are nothing for me i can't see comments on patreon so i asked for something you know.... and i just said fuck you for creating false hope for me there is no need for me to take a "chill pill" sorry if my post came as rude but for me it was a normal reply.

Ps. i'm not on patreon and never will be.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I can't play. When I clicked the game can not run it. Can I change the settings before start the game?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
it is not like error. Just I can't run it with these settings. I should change like 1360x768
Hhmm can't help you with that maybe someone else can help you with settingwise.

Sorry i coudn't be of a better help!

Reactions: Krull

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
I am quite interested to play this game, I guess my concern is how frustrated I am going to be by the lack of completeness (and from what I can gather it is basically abandoned by the author). So my question is, can you play this without it just being very annoying, like does it build up to the more interesting stuff and that is where it ends etc.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I am quite interested to play this game, I guess my concern is how frustrated I am going to be by the lack of completeness (and from what I can gather it is basically abandoned by the author). So my question is, can you play this without it just being very annoying, like does it build up to the more interesting stuff and that is where it ends etc.
Yes

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
No

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Whatever he 'releases' by the end of march better at least have all the content of 0.33 otherwise i'll be so pissed off! That consists of going by his Aug 2017 patreon post:
Kayebo's Treasure Hunt II (SE)
Merry Medieval Christmas (SE)
Rose at the movies... with Mike... (SE)
Exhibitionist Zone: Medieval Fair (SE)
Bride Suit vA
Bride Suit vB
Mage Suit vA
Mage Suit vB

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
It already contains a lot of good scenes. It is building up but there is a lot of content.
So definitly worth playing, even though it is incomplete and might never be completed.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes