RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
and what if something happened to him like an accident?, I do not think he is a person who abandons just for leaving without saying anything

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Well today it is a month since his last post.
The post before that was 2 month and 8 days ago.
And the one before that was november 12th.

So really in 6 months he had 3 posts .. titled getting close and alive and kicking and stuff.

In october he had 5 posts .. i think the gist is fairly straight forward --> abandoned.

Sad and man i hope i am wrong, but at this point i doubt it. 8*(

Reactions: itsyeboii

Rebellbe

Aug 24, 2016
There is a new post of GreyInu:

Hey guys, I know it's a shitty situation, my new job fucking sucks, I'm travelling all day and I'm a little stressed out at the moment. But I think things are going to get better soon, I'm going to release whatever I have at the end of the month even if I don't have time to put all the planned content in it, it will be better than nothing, and I can always add it later.

I've been thinking of just changing the way I work on this, choose a day of the month and always make a monthly release on that day with whatever content I have, they'd probably be much shorter updates but at least there would be a steady stream of content and you can always choose when to play it. It'll probably be better for everybody. I really love this game and I want to see it through it's end

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
There is a new post of GreyInu:

Hey guys, I know it's a shitty situation, my new job fucking sucks, I'm travelling all day and I'm a little stressed out at the moment. But I think things are going to get better soon, I'm going to release whatever I have at the end of the month even if I don't have time to put all the planned content in it, it will be better than nothing, and I can always add it later.

I've been thinking of just changing the way I work on this, choose a day of the month and always make a monthly release on that day with whatever content I have, they'd probably be much shorter updates but at least there would be a steady stream of content and you can always choose when to play it. It'll probably be better for everybody. I really love this game and I want to see it through it's end
Hmm... nice i thought but where is the source???? on Patreon is nothing new the last post is still "Alive and kicking" from the 19th of february.Is is only for patreon member/pledger to see like really invisible????
Please provide a real source...... Fuck You for creating false Hope and if it's true sorry for Fuck You.

Rebellbe

Aug 24, 2016
Hmm... nice i thought but where is the source???? on Patreon is nothing new the last post is still "Alive and kicking" from the 19th of february.Is is only for patreon member/pledger to see like really invisible????
Please provide a real source...... Fuck You for creating false Hope and if it's true sorry for Fuck You.
It’s written as a comment on the last post:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
You know I dont want to create false hope but I think he genuinly is gonna try and work on the game, sometimes shit happens in life and even if a couple of creators used that excuse already doesnt mean it isnt a reality. I hope im right this time.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
TLDR: i saw some devs (like recently, Sunsetriders) can get away with releasing 1 month worth of content every 2 or 3 months and i want to do it as well, keep the cash rolling please

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Sunsetriders? Their Something Unlimited always was released monthly. It is now they changed it to bi monthly but they have promised more content. No reason to doubt them just yet

jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017
I'm a 1$ Patreon. For the moment I'm NOT cancelling my pledge. I'm supporting Greyinu, not paying for montly release, but I understand higher support level patreon have different idea (and they have rights to have it).

Of course lack of information is pissing me a lot, but I still belive in Geryinu and I think for everything he has done in past it still deserve my 1$

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
No offence dude but take a freaking chill pill...

When i posted a reply from greyinu i did it the freaking same way as him. He even copy pasted his name ( from patreon) so if you even did a effort for CLICKING his name you would know it was real.

OT: gonna see if he keeps his word about the update release this month and how it is.
If i dislike i might just cancel my plegde.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes