RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Pharmpark

Feb 22, 2018
After Nico goes out for the night she stand infront of her door. I can't start the 'Session' the next morning. Can someone help?

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
You know i tried to be hopeful and all, but on the Patreon page the last info is still the alive and kicking from 19.02.2018, in which he said he is back and trying to finish the update in February.

Now we are nearly one week into march and not even a message from him ... i am starting to fear the worst 8(.

But maybe i am wrong .. though doubt is growing ever so slightly with every day.

Would be so sad, because the game is really fun, and considering i usually dislike RPGM that says a lot.

Reactions: Pycapes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
It looks increasingly likely this game's going to go the "abandoned" route.
he wont abandon it yet, there are too many "believers" and the cash keeps rolling in, the guy just slacked all december and the first half of january and is half-way through the update

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
still no news?
The last Patreon post is still February 19th, so hope keeps dwindeling away more and more.

Considering that he said he hopes he can push out a update by end of february and it is already 10th of March i am getting that sinking feeling.

At this point one can only wait and see, i am guessing if nothing happens in march you can pretty much know, but till then lets just wait.

a55555

May 31, 2017
This happens to all fap-games. They go on strong then just out of no where fall off. Don't know why when they make so much.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes