RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
I need a walkthrough!!!!!!!!!
The game is simply linear.
MC wakes up, goes to the kid in the front of the hotel, he let's her know what events are available for the day.
If you still are struck at some point in the game feel free to ask about it here.

HD Splatter Physics

Jul 10, 2017
I hope and i thing this game will have a really big update, he was six months with Patreons paying for nothing, he has to compensate that.
Honestly myself and I'm sure many other of his 10$ patreons have already given up any hope in seeing this game get finished and already unsubscribed from supporting this mess, Though on patreon you do not pay for the game but rather to support the creator of the content I personally find it impossible to lend support to someone who has little to no work ethic.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The game is simply linear.
MC wakes up, goes to the kid in the front of the hotel, he let's her know what events are available for the day.
If you still are struck at some point in the game feel free to ask about it here.
Im stuck after the dialogue say me discover the town hall and the kid say me about medival wall...

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Im stuck after the dialogue say me discover the town hall and the kid say me about medival wall...
Can you specify which game day is it?
And the medieval fair is towards the left part of the hotel while the town hall is on the right part of the lane behind the comic store. You may go to the town hall and medieval fair for side events. The "medieval wall" I remember is in the inn inside the medieval fair.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Can you specify which game day is it?
And the medieval fair is towards the left part of the hotel while the town hall is on the right part of the lane behind the comic store. You may go to the town hall and medieval fair for side events. The "medieval wall" I remember is in the inn inside the medieval fair.
how can i know exactly game day is?

Feb 24, 2018
what does stuck mean? visit everything, talk to everybody, there's an area south of town hall, there's also the western part of the beach...check the guy in front of the hotel to see what stars you are missin...if you are just findin out about the fair it should be the first day

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
what does stuck mean? visit everything, talk to everybody, there's an area south of town hall, there's also the western part of the beach...check the guy in front of the hotel to see what stars you are missin...if you are just findin out about the fair it should be the first day
tks u now im stuck when i play as zelda at easy diner.I talked to everybody at there

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
tks u now im stuck when i play as zelda at easy diner.I talked to everybody at there
On the far left in the diner the is a door to the outside sitting area, you see it next to the police station as well.
Out there is a guest who needs to be served too.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys is this game worth picking up? Was reading before that it may be abandoned or something, has there been any updates? Looks really good but ragher not play it if it's done. Thanks!

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys is this game worth picking up? Was reading before that it may be abandoned or something, has there been any updates? Looks really good but ragher not play it if it's done. Thanks!
Definitely worth playing. Both the story and the CG are really well done and there is tons of it. Ignore people that say it's dead, i think they are just trying to use reverse psychology to trick it in to being released sooner.

willfer

Apr 25, 2017

Well, last update was in November, it is almost March. You do the math as to whether you should expect updates lol

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Im stuck in a bug.The dialogue told me to speak with Bob,my shift was over but Bob told me to serve the clients lol.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
help me im stuck at my room when i found out a hole to my room.im in my room and The dialogue say ''not going out like that'' then i tried everything but nothing happen.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Eh? Why are you taking my statement out of context? And start about Daz3d Vs hand drawing? And putting developers on pedestals? I mean when did I say or implicate any of that???? That's not what my post was about.

That statement was merely aimed at the user who took 10 min complaining about how long everything takes so long and that every Patreon post that attempts to explain any delay is by default a delaying tactic to milk patreons. Not that aren't cases in which this is the case, but that doesn't mean that every post is a delaying tactic but simple live happening.
Anyways back on topic.
Speaking of taking things out of context, or just straight being dishonest, i didn't say a god damn thing you're on about here, you liar.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes