RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Pycapes

Aug 10, 2016
I could have sworn I pressed escape an nothing happened!! prob during the middle of a conversation and i'd hidden the text
thanks anyway
Press escape when you can move freely on the map. A menu will pop up. If you'll press it during some dialogue, nothing will happen. It's pretty easy

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Lets make this clear at the start.
I don't want to whine or nag. Normally is don't this. Its not my style. :pensive: However i believe this game should now get the "onhold" tag for the moment.

I mean...Nobody knows whats getting on. And really: If someone says "getting close" i expect 3-4 days, with a reason i accept a max of 7 days after such a statement. 4 weeks and 4 days later nothing? I am not amused!

Something is not right with this. And please pause a moment before you shitstorm me.
Good day.
Can't see anyone slating you for this man. You're 100% correct. I love this game so much, but I would be fucking fuming if I was a paying customer. This is the whole reason I will never become a patreon member. I don't pay for demos and I certainly don't pay people to provide fuck all.

I pirate them demos indeed, and not once have I played a completed adult game. Not fucking once.

Grey has always took the piss with his quarterly updates but on release you instantly forgave him as his content was top notch. Now though it's most likely that he's totally out of ideas but still enjoying the incoming cash. People are so fucking stupid with money. I don't care if you're a multimillionaire. Do not just give people money just because you can, because all it will lead to is them taking the piss out of you, not inspire them to keep going.

What I will do is recommend you try a game called Willy Dickhards Adventure. The dev currently releases top notch content every fortnight. Well worth a patreon support if thats your thing.

Reactions: Madeddy

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can't see anyone slating you for this man. You're 100% correct. I love this game so much, but I would be fucking fuming if I was a paying customer. This is the whole reason I will never become a patreon member. I don't pay for demos and I certainly don't pay people to provide fuck all.

I pirate them demos indeed, and not once have I played a completed adult game. Not fucking once.

Grey has always took the piss with his quarterly updates but on release you instantly forgave him as his content was top notch. Now though it's most likely that he's totally out of ideas but still enjoying the incoming cash. People are so fucking stupid with money. I don't care if you're a multimillionaire. Do not just give people money just because you can, because all it will lead to is them taking the piss out of you, not inspire them to keep going.

What I will do is recommend you try a game called Willy Dickhards Adventure. The dev currently releases top notch content every fortnight. Well worth a patreon support if thats your thing.
You could take a look at my legacy, it's finished for a change and it is a pretty good game and that comes from someone who isn't into any pregnancy stuff (I think every ending is like this, but not before the epilog if you don't like it either). The concept is interesting and what makes it better than many other games is the fact that you can really feel the change when you take a different route.

KimCate

Feb 16, 2018
So maybe somebody can help me out here.. I just found this game and was really enjoying it but I'm stuck. I'm probably just missing something obvious like normal, but I'm on the first day, I've got my 5 stars and I checked out the farm and explored every single place in the city but it keeps saying I have to check out more areas to make sure the students are safe... any ideas on what I might have missed. It's probably something stupid and obvious knowing me lol.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
So maybe somebody can help me out here.. I just found this game and was really enjoying it but I'm stuck. I'm probably just missing something obvious like normal, but I'm on the first day, I've got my 5 stars and I checked out the farm and explored every single place in the city but it keeps saying I have to check out more areas to make sure the students are safe... any ideas on what I might have missed. It's probably something stupid and obvious knowing me lol.
You probably missed Pol(the boss, perv with white hair, don't know if that's the name) in the Inn at the medieval fair. You have to enter it from the right.

Reactions: KimCate

KimCate

Feb 16, 2018
You probably missed Pol(the boss, perv with white hair, don't know if that's the name) in the Inn at the medieval fair. You have to enter it from the right.
OMG thank you so much, I was about to go crazy over that!

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
OMG thank you so much, I was about to go crazy over that!
When I played this for the first time same thing happened to me. Didn't even know that it was possible to enter the Inn, passed by it at least 4 times thinking it was a placeholder or something, because there is no door at that fucking thing.

Reactions: KimCate

nejaldrig

May 22, 2017

You haven't played Noxian Nights or Champion of Lust? Both completed and both very good imo.

Also, Knot is very proffesional with their updates and are developing volume 2 of Champion of Lust.

As for this game, on hold is very much how I see it, I'm not supporting him anymore until I see a new update. Personaly I think people are just so starved of WEGs that they just throw money at everything they see. It's an emerging market and without established creators it's a clusterfuck bubble as usual. I expect a lot to change in the coming five years.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You haven't played Noxian Nights or Champion of Lust? Both completed and both very good imo.

Also, Knot is very proffesional with their updates and are developing volume 2 of Champion of Lust.

As for this game, on hold is very much how I see it, I'm not supporting him anymore until I see a new update. Personaly I think people are just so starved of WEGs that they just throw money at everything they see. It's an emerging market and without established creators it's a clusterfuck bubble as usual. I expect a lot to change in the coming five years.
I'll have a look into those two games. Cheers man.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You could take a look at my legacy, it's finished for a change and it is a pretty good game and that comes from someone who isn't into any pregnancy stuff (I think every ending is like this, but not before the epilog if you don't like it either). The concept is interesting and what makes it better than many other games is the fact that you can really feel the change when you take a different route.
First off apologies for not multi-quoting. Always balls that up.

Can't find anything on 'My Legacy' mate, though it does ring a bell. A while back there was 2 games which sounded very similar. One where you were a guy visiting his mate and you could fuck the wife and 2 daughters. And then another which was a bit more fantasy based I remember there being a quite goth looking girl who worked for you and something else about spies and stuff like that.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@Mr. Awesome78 There you go, it was the first one you mentioned. The search can be a bitch every now and then, sometimes you have to try a few times if you know the name of the game you're looking for.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey there people, still working on this if there were any doubts.
I know things have been poor lately, truth is my boss transferred me to a different team and a different city a couple of months ago, I thought I'd be able to handle things much better and go on with the schedule but I failed at it miserably.

But I'm much more settled down now and the release should come out shortly, I hope it can be this month.

Also I want to add that the release will be sent to all 10$+ patrons that supported me during January or February, or both obviosuly, as an apology for the lateness. I understand if people want to jump ship, it's totally justified, but the ship is not sinking and never will. I'm finishing the game no matter what.

I'm sorry. After .33 is out we will be coming back to progress reports, teases, polls and all the things I've foolishly neglected.

See ya.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

Hey there people, still working on this if there were any doubts.
I know things have been poor lately, truth is my boss transferred me to a different team and a different city a couple of months ago, I thought I'd be able to handle things much better and go on with the schedule but I failed at it miserably.

But I'm much more settled down now and the release should come out shortly, I hope it can be this month.

Also I want to add that the release will be sent to all 10$+ patrons that supported me during January or February, or both obviosuly, as an apology for the lateness. I understand if people want to jump ship, it's totally justified, but the ship is not sinking and never will. I'm finishing the game no matter what.

I'm sorry. After .33 is out we will be coming back to progress reports, teases, polls and all the things I've foolishly neglected.

See ya.
Thank you - and SOO encouraging...been missing this...

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
He was starting to see his patreon go down.
yeah, it's a pretty common move and it has been seen countless times, Lily of the valley (P&P) is a huge example of that

hold it as much as you can, and when people start to get upset you come up with some excuse and keep them from leaving

Reactions: T800

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Well he said he hopes by the endof this month .. so an answer if he is for real should be there in 12 days at the latest.

I ll check again in 12 days if there is any good progress or not ;D !

One can only hope it is not all a ruse.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
These people always have an excuse. Everyone is always moving, or has trouble at work, or is sick. I know one artist on patreon who has to stop drawing their comic about once a month for a new broken hand/wrist/arm. You name an excuse, i've almost certainly seen it multiple times.

Not everyone is lying about these things, but i just don't care anymore. People either fulfill their end of the bargain in delivering quality content in a reasonable time frame given the funds they are receiving, or they don't. The details and the hows and why not's do not matter at all, and at this point as soon as someone starts talking about their problems, never again do they get a cent.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes