RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The biggest problems of these games of Patreon are the constant updates and the price charged by the developers. I honestly do not understand how people still pay up to $ 40 a month (price of a steam release) for the average of 100 rendered images, not to mention the delays in launching the updates.
Some people are just silly/overly generous with their money. I mean look at how much some people tip Twitch gamers and stuff like that. Insane.

But I agree with Tiggies idea. Once you reach something like $40 you have basically paid for the game and that should be it. Instead people end up paying hundreds of dollars for demos which then crash and burn.

The Humbling Experience and Willy Dickhard's Adventure are the two games I never want to see fail like this. Though the dev of Willy D's game is very generous with his release dates.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
The pledges are completely voluntary. It's upon those who support the creators who much they are willing to spend. Perhaps they feel they have enough and want the unique game (or any other creation) to see the light of the world...
Be glad they exists instead ;)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
The biggest problems of these games of Patreon are the constant updates and the price charged by the developers. I honestly do not understand how people still pay up to $ 40 a month (price of a steam release) for the average of 100 rendered images, not to mention the delays in launching the updates.
I understand your point but the fact that Grey his max plegde is 15 dollars.

His problem that he has is that he is seeing his upgrades TOO big for a solo creator.

Too many scenes in one update.

Like I said before lets hope that AFTER the release he makes a post about changing the update process.

OT: No news still , Sorry guys!!! I wish I had better info :(

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
If you say he keeps on working, it's all i want to know. But one message in three month,

it isn't a lot for someone who works.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
If you say he keeps on working, it's all i want to know. But one message in three month,

it isn't a lot for someone who works.
He posted a msg and then the last time we heard him was 2 weeks ago.

But I agree , he should post more then onces a few moons

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I really dont wanna see this game go abandonned or onhold, i was so happy when i found it, was refreshing, Honestly i dont care about animations at all, good texts with good renders and im good, maybe its just me but i think that since he started including animations the pace slowed, but thanks for the news as always sirbajo :)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Lets make this clear at the start.
I don't want to whine or nag. Normally is don't this. Its not my style. :pensive: However i believe this game should now get the "onhold" tag for the moment.

I mean...Nobody knows whats getting on. And really: If someone says "getting close" i expect 3-4 days, with a reason i accept a max of 7 days after such a statement. 4 weeks and 4 days later nothing? I am not amused!

Something is not right with this. And please pause a moment before you shitstorm me.
Good day.

Pycapes

Aug 10, 2016
I will stop at the end of February. I give my help to people who work and communicate.
I stopped supporting him yesterday. It was a hard decision because I obviously love this game but that guy has to think about current situation. Maybe losing supporters will help. I hope so. I may support him again.

chillo

May 7, 2017
i played the game for a while but couldn't see how to save or check how many stars I had in this book of stars
and I exited game but when I went back the continue was greyed out
any tips please?

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
i played the game for a while but couldn't see how to save or check how many stars I had in this book of stars
and I exited game but when I went back the continue was greyed out
any tips please?
It's a RPGM game so hit esc key to enter menu and continue would be greyed out because you didn't save.

chillo

May 7, 2017
I could have sworn I pressed escape an nothing happened!! prob during the middle of a conversation and i'd hidden the text
thanks anyway

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes