RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes
Nov 30, 2017
in 4 different games here on f95. i won't take away the thrill of using the search function from you.
There are a lot of us who would like to know what games you are referring to. Searching for games like this you generally end up wading through endless games about angry young men and big black cocks.

Reactions: Ut5962

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
i doubt that there is "a lot of us". i mean how many like minded fellows could you meet since end Nov 30,2017. your impatience shall not be rewarded and is the reason for your complains in the first place. that's not how it works around here. take your time. f95 is zen. (i don't know the names but 2 of them are with female teachers and ongoing daily events and raising corruption as well as lesbian stuff. i believe both of them have sea-dev and they are rpgm as well. in the other 2 the mc is the female student but the same stuff is happening. see, now you had your own humbling experience newbee.) :eek:penedeyewink:
I don't particularly see myself playing those games, but if you have suggestions for people who like this kinda thing, why just tease people instead of telling them? What you're doing now is just unhelpful for the sake of being unhelpful.

Reactions: jonrage39

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I don't particularly see myself playing those games, but if you have suggestions for people who like this kinda thing, why just tease people instead of telling them? What you're doing now is just unhelpful for the sake of being unhelpful.
he is beating around the bush because he can't prived proofs for his claims. the only teacher game i remeber,is where you play as succubus and main targets are males. also,school girls != teacher. right now he is just trolling.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
so you know nothing and brag about it? nice meme. i LOVE that you guys are so desperate. its like i am hosting a self control workshop in front of a bunch of kittens and using a laser pointer for the spread sheed about impulse and reaction.
again, I'm unlikely to play the games you (refuse to) refer to, but I get a bit provoked by your attitude/power trip here. Seems like "I'm a veteran on this forum and have a good grasp on the games out there"-posturing is important to you, while you don't give a damn about sharing and spreading good games which is what this forum is all about.

Nov 25, 2017
i doubt that there is "a lot of us". i mean how many like minded fellows could you meet since end Nov 30,2017. your impatience shall not be rewarded and is the reason for your complains in the first place. that's not how it works around here. take your time. f95 is zen. (i don't know the names but 2 of them are with female teachers and ongoing daily events and raising corruption as well as lesbian stuff. i believe both of them have sea-dev and they are rpgm as well. in the other 2 the mc is the female student but the same stuff is happening. see, now you had your own humbling experience newbee.) :eek:penedeyewink:
my god you are so cool i am so thankful for your great advice always nice to see "veterans" of the community help out the new guys

thx

Reactions: Yadayada

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
So is there any replay value in this game? Like in does it play out differently if I go with the good girl-option when I get the choice? Do the choices have any influence on the progression of Kelly's "feelings" and do the feelings affect the scenes and dialogue? So far, I've chosen to play along/get undressed/act like a slut at every opportunity.

Reactions: itsyeboii

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
So is there any replay value in this game? Like in does it play out differently if I go with the good girl-option when I get the choice? Do the choices have any influence on the progression of Kelly's "feelings" and do the feelings affect the scenes and dialogue? So far, I've chosen to play along/get undressed/act like a slut at every opportunity.
She is more conflicted when she does something bad, but at the moment there is no exclusive scene for good path.

Reactions: Yadayada

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I'm working for it, aorry, it's been a tough couple of months for me, but it won't take much longer.

Lastest reply by Grey
Always good to hear. The release part, not the shit months part. We need Grey in his element as he's one of only a handful of devs who deliver with each update.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes