RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hi i'm maybe dumb but i can't run the game it says "unable to find VL Gothic font" I tried to find the answer in the 75 pages ... I do have rpg maker
So if there is someone kind here ^^

Edit: Okay my bad i'm def a dumb

Caute

Dec 10, 2017
Hi
I got a problem with my game ( it's the last version of this topic)
The game shutdown after two days in the city. After getting my stars my game shutdown :/
If someone could give me a link of the game with a save in it after two days in New Brylenn i would be grateful :)

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I dont know, but you really dont need one, just talk to guy in front of hotel, he will tell you what you need to do.
Just talk to everyone and visit every location and it is pretty much self explanatory. The only two bits I found tricky were getting out of a shack (I missed an open window) and the church, where I didn't talk to the drunk enough.

The art of the MC is interesting. In some of the pics she looks grey haired and a lot older.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
just started playing the game, wondering whether this is purely lesbian scenes? Don't mind that, but was wondering whether that trend will continue, or will there be more of a balance? also just so I know, does the guy in front of the hotel tell you everything you can do that day, or are there hidden scenes as well?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
just started playing the game, wondering whether this is purely lesbian scenes? Don't mind that, but was wondering whether that trend will continue, or will there be more of a balance? also just so I know, does the guy in front of the hotel tell you everything you can do that day, or are there hidden scenes as well?
1) It get balanced. There are a lot of straight scenes.
2) There are a few missable little scenes, but always during major events. Just talk to everyone and visit every room during every event. And yes, every event it's either unmissable or it is informed by the hotel guy

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
1) It get balanced. There are a lot of straight scenes.
2) There are a few missable little scenes, but always during major events. Just talk to everyone and visit every room during every event. And yes, every event it's either unmissable or it is informed by the hotel guy
awesome thanks! kind of like this dickson guy, am i supposed to find sources or will that happen on its own? also, how do I do things at night (club, hospital) if I can't leave?

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
Just played this and thoroughly enjoyed it!

* Kelly is insanely hot. Such a perfect MILF.
* The story, though a bit silly and convoluted at times, is original and fun.
* Writing is funny and witty. The characters and their interactions are well made.
* Nice pace. The missions are varied and you don't have to do much grinding.
* The rpgm map running bit suits the game and doesn't feel like an obstacle.

Dislikes:
* Some models are a bit meh.
* Could really benefit from a proofreader. Tons of typos and a lot of weird word salad in Engrish.

May 4, 2017
Fucking GreyInu said v.033 would be released at the end of December it is now the end of January and still nothing, this is why I cancelled every single pledge I had. What do these creators think that all people are stupid?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Fucking GreyInu said v.033 would be released at the end of December it is now the end of January and still nothing, this is why I cancelled every single pledge I had. What do these creators think that all people are stupid?
Or maybe it's taking longer because he wants to add more things at once? Maybe he has IRL issues to deal with? Maybe he's encountering too many bugs and doesn't want to release an unstable version? Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Reactions: itsyeboii

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Or maybe it's taking longer because he wants to add more things at once? Maybe he has IRL issues to deal with? Maybe he's encountering too many bugs and doesn't want to release an unstable version? Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.
Guys, just go one page before this one. @UncleVT posted a patreon update, GreyInu is going to release a full update(v0.36, I'm guessing) instead of what was planned(just medieval fair or v0.33), and he said he's going to ask his patreons about how they want the next updates to be.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Guys, just go one page before this one. @UncleVT posted a patreon update, GreyInu is going to release a full update(v0.36, I'm guessing) instead of what was planned(just medieval fair or v0.33), and he said he's going to ask his patreons about how they want the next updates to be.
He never stated it was gonna Be V0.36.

It's still only Medieval fair and the one event that didn't work in V0.32.

V0.36 is already set ( what events) but we know no progress of this.

So if i read it right it will be V0.33 or something between V0.32 & V0.36
I was planning to make this update a little shorter than I used to do it but it's getting quite bulky after all so it will probably be as big as all the previous ones. I

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes