RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
@sirbajo no news on this?
For people who weren't around for the earlier development, GreyInu usually goes radio silent right before releasing an update. So it may actually be good that we haven't heard from him in a while.

Reactions: Rebellbe

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
At this point even i’m getting worried about the lack of communication.

Latest msg from him was 2 weeks ago.

Most of the time he was a person who had a good open communication with his pledgers.

Once we get info i’ll post asap!

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
At this point even i’m getting worried about the lack of communication.

Latest msg from him was 2 weeks ago.

Most of the time he was a person who had a good open communication with his pledgers.

Once we get info i’ll post asap!
What is this latest msg, for the no-patreon the last report date of 2 months.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
What is this latest msg, for the no-patreon the last report date of 2 months.

Yeah grey when will we be able to play version 33? You said before Xmas and it's almost here so let us know if we get it or not

I'm trying my best, it turned out to be a lot more work than what I predicted but the results will be worth it I think. Can't promise I can wrap it up before christmas, sorry.

that was the latest from Grey

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017

Yeah grey when will we be able to play version 33? You said before Xmas and it's almost here so let us know if we get it or not

I'm trying my best, it turned out to be a lot more work than what I predicted but the results will be worth it I think. Can't promise I can wrap it up before christmas, sorry.

Thanks for this informations.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017

Honestly, that does not change anything the fact of Dev's irresponsibility with his Patreons. I'm surprised people are still supporting this guy.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
This thread: has the download links.
You only need the RTP to play the game, the rpgvx ace is the engine.
THANKS FOR THE HELP MAN, BUT IT SEEMS IT DOESNT GO FULLSCREEN AND ON THE RIGHT THE SCREEN IS CUT AND SHOWS SOME WORDS CUT AND MAP AS WELL.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
THANKS FOR THE HELP MAN, BUT IT SEEMS IT DOESNT GO FULLSCREEN AND ON THE RIGHT THE SCREEN IS CUT AND SHOWS SOME WORDS CUT AND MAP AS WELL.
The game does go fullscreen in 4:3 perspective like every rpgmakervx ace. Just press F5, and there is no cutting of anything.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD RPGVXACE AND RTP for this game???
Google is your friend, simply search for 'RPGVXACE' and you should see a 'RPG Maker RTP Downloads' link which leads to a page containing a big button labelled 'RPG MAKER VX ACE'. I am sure you'll be able to work out what to do at that point.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
See there's a new Patreon only post "Getting Close" from the 11th of Jan on his Patreon timelime. Anybody have access to it and can share it here please?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey there guys! Happy new year everybody!
I know I've been a little quite with the festivities and all but I'm working at this thing as always. I was planning to make this update a little shorter than I used to do it but it's getting quite bulky after all so it will probably be as big as all the previous ones. I'm not the best at calculating how big things are going to be, so I apologize if it's taking a while.

But it will be here soon now than I have a more stable schedule. I'm also considering a couple of options to try and speed up the game making process that I'd like to talk to you about once I release this update.

I'll be back soon!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes