RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
No false joy man.

Blame ppl that are 2 lazy to look for fixes in the thread. I just reposted it and i think the red remarks are noticable and clear!
that's what I meant, when I saw the link I finally thought the last version was out until I read the text. and I start to wonder if we will see version 0.33

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
can someone help im stuck inside dinner building QUEST after i take thejob from BOB,
i serve busines man with coffe(ZELDA) then i speack with all pll from there and cannot out from there
dont know what to do next,after i speack with KELLY again say common do your job
pls help how can i finish job here ?
Did you go to the far left of the dinner and outside into the dinner garden? .. you got to serve the ppl out there too.

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
how can I hide the writing tape so I can better see the scene (picture), itis any keyboard buttons ??

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
although people like me went to svscomics before here and got a overjoyed that their favorite corruptible teacher game was out then reality broke our little heart :'(
Come here first, svs gets games from here aswell. So is humbeling.

I’m still pledger and if i’m not home i just send link 2 a mod so he can do it for me.

I’m also waiting impatiently for the update

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The updates were easier to wait for in the past because of the weekly reports. But for almost 2 months , theres nothing, so its really making the wait harder.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
This is one of the most fun to play games. Granted, improving the game's English will make the dialogue even more enjoyable. It is reasonably well thought and the graphics (even in the skunked version) are great. Keep up the good work.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
NO NEW VERSION JUST BUGFIX!

THIS WAS/IS THE FIXED VERSION OF V0.32 BETA => NO NEW VERSION

This is for ppl having issue's after the party!

I repeat !!!

NO NEW VERSION
Thanks for this, i gotta say this version fixed where i got stuck and let me continue to play. :)

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Let's hope the next update is 0.4 directly :FeelsGoodMan:.
But I know this is highly implausible :FeelsBadMan:.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Has it been 3 months since the release of the last update?

With the Xmas period and stuff he's probably made some nice bank over the year and probably took some time off. Its the one dev and game that I hope doesn't run out of ideas and continues the way its been going. He's a cracking writer and makes some great content.

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
It has not been 3 months; I think the last release was like on November 10 or something. But yeah, if I were a Patreon supporter I probably would no longer be

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes