RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
For future reference here is how it usually goes:
.03 versions have half of the daytime activities(this time it was 0.02 bc of release dates bein too long, there is still a 0.03 to come)
.06 versions have the other half
.1/2/3/4 etc versions have the nighttime activities
Cool! Thanks for the heads up!

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Guys what i do in this situations, i get up from the bed and Kelly said about room 103 i go to her and she said i was bad, bla bla and she said about Seasion time and i cant get back to the city or else.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Guys what i do in this situations, i get up from the bed and Kelly said about room 103 i go to her and she said i was bad, bla bla and she said about Seasion time and i cant get back to the city or else.

When is this? Is this after the party? There is a post from sirbajo with a version to correct a bug with the party(or after party).

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not sure JC23, i think Kelly wanted to go to the kids room about shower and talking how kids wanna see her body or something like that before Kelly go to straight to bed after that. Feel free to give any save so i can continue... Game is actually interesting

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Not sure JC23, i think Kelly wanted to go to the kids room about shower and talking how kids wanna see her body or something like that before Kelly go to straight to bed after that. Feel free to give any save so i can continue... Game is actually interesting
I had this on my signature, I've tested the day one save and it's working fine. Read the description and choose the one you want. I think day 2 or 3 I missed the blowjob scene on the mansion, it seems to be a minor scene though. Sorry for not being able to give you a more accurate save, but since I don't know where you are in the game that's all I can do for now. I think you are on day 3 and you got stuck at the morning scene before the nude beach. Try my day 2 save or the nude beach save.

Reactions: nestor2000

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I had this on my signature, I've tested the day one save and it's working fine. Read the description and choose the one you want. I think day 2 or 3 I missed the blowjob scene on the mansion, it seems to be a minor scene though. Sorry for not being able to give you a more accurate save, but since I don't know where you are in the game that's all I can do for now. I think you are on day 3 and you got stuck at the morning scene before the nude beach. Try my day 2 save or the nude beach save.
Ok i choice the Save01 and i will progress where i got stuck if something happens i let you know

Reactions: JC23

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Does anybody have any news about the game or the developer? I couldn't find anything.
And as far as I know, there hasn't been a single weekly report since the last update.
Would be a shame if this game died. :(

PS: I was able to play through the beta with my old saves without any problems.
Even the party worked fine for me, and I played both routes.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
NO NEW VERSION JUST BUGFIX!

THIS WAS/IS THE FIXED VERSION OF V0.32 BETA => NO NEW VERSION

This is for ppl having issue's after the party!

I repeat !!!

NO NEW VERSION

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

Apparently it's after the party here is the fix(in case you are still stuck):

yeah its after the party i am stuck here as well.
Here is the fix:

EDIT: Or just look at the post above mine.

Reactions: sirbajo

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Apparently it's after the party here is the fix(in case you are still stuck):

Here is the fix:

EDIT: Or just look at the post above mine.
Or I could have done what you did xD

Just looked @ my files :p xD

Thx @JC23

Reactions: mumbles09 and JC23

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
can someone help im stuck inside dinner building QUEST after i take thejob from BOB,
i serve busines man with coffe(ZELDA) then i speack with all pll from there and cannot out from there
dont know what to do next,after i speack with KELLY again say common do your job
pls help how can i finish job here ?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes