RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Am planning to upgrade my system from Windows 7/32-bit to Windows 10/64-bit. One of the reasons is that I can't play several of the games that I'd like to play (limited memory one of the reasons). Before I do, though, could someone let me know whether this game runs on Windows 10? For, if it doesn't, I'll hold off on upgrading till this game's complete. Because there's no way I'd want to miss this game/not to be able to play it to completion.
It's running in win 10/64

Reactions: Lycan73

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
RPGM runs fine on both win 7 and win 10 , you just gota make sure you have the correct version (32bit/64bit) , if it says you have limited memory as the reason it aint working , then i doubt changing OS will change anything for you , you need to install more RAM

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
That's precisely the issue. Games never pop up a message that the memory's low. However, the system does slow down severely, to the point of freezing, and the game lags and lags, to the point of freezing, too. A check on task manager, then, shows a complete utilization of the RAM. Barring The Humbling Experience, which is surprisingly smooth for RPG, and games coded on Renpy, just about every RPG game lags. I've tried to play Road Trip and Elena's Life, for example, and I had to completely give up on the effort - they were just so unplayable. Anna - Exciting Affection, another game I happen to like, is barely playable, only after repeated "force closing" it.

That's the reason I want to upgrade. My system, as mentioned, is 32 bits, and it doesn't utilize more than 3 gigs of RAM. Upgrading to 64-bit, however, will allow me to add on RAM, too.

Anyways, everybody, thanks for the input. Considering it works, I'll definitely upgrade now.
I suggest you to put at least 8 gb of ram.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
That doesn't sound too good. I believe my system supports up to a max of 8 GB. At least that's what the computer guy had said. What's the amount of memory these games typically utilize? If 8 GB isn't going to be enough either...
I've a laptop with 8gb ram and can play almost all games, except those that use unreal engine, but think is cause the graphic card.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
That doesn't sound too good. I believe my system supports up to a max of 8 GB. At least that's what the computer guy had said. What's the amount of memory these games typically utilize? If 8 GB isn't going to be enough either...
It depends vx ace games usually consume less, but the rpgm mv games are kinda of a memory sucker maybe it has something to do with the engine or how it's being used I'm guessing the latter since Gates: The Opening and Anna rarely gives my 4gb ram notebook crashes.
With 8gb you are probably not going to have any crashes it may slow down with some games that are not optmized though. Also see if your graphic card drivers are up to date, sometimes this is an issue as well.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
i run with 8gb of ram too , and i can play all games and i only have a semi decent GFX card - the Nvidia 960 2gb

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Am planning to upgrade my system from Windows 7/32-bit to Windows 10/64-bit. One of the reasons is that I can't play several of the games that I'd like to play (limited memory one of the reasons). Before I do, though, could someone let me know whether this game runs on Windows 10? For, if it doesn't, I'll hold off on upgrading till this game's complete. Because there's no way I'd want to miss this game/not to be able to play it to completion.
Runs fine on Windows 10,don't worry.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
when i start to open the game this massage come out to me
what i can do to play the game
Really should check out the Tools and Tutorials - all kinds of information about common problems in all types of games...

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
anybody has a walkthrough?
You don't actually need one yet, just explore everything and pay some attention to the dialogue. Here is some things people tend to miss/not understand:
- On day one: You have to go to every place and talk to pretty much everybody, most people miss the Inn at the Medieval since the entrance is not below the sign but you need to talk to the pervy guy with white hair, he is your boss(always forget his name).
- There is also a day in the restaurant with zelda and the blonde girl(the one with the toys), that you have to decide whether or not to enter the bathroom before being able to progress.
- On the day of the party: there is a dialogue with the lifeguard about the guy with the flower(damn my memory's going), I'm assuming it's going to affect his relationship with her on future updates. Talking about the lifeguard, you have to visit the pool in the gym and talk to her to begin her stuff, on the first day if I remember correctly.
- The pool area is the same as the massage/sauna area, but I think you only get a massage on second day, that's why some people miss the lifeguard dialogue
(quest as well, I think).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes