RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Error: "RPCVXAce TP is required to run this game"

What this mean?
View attachment 46407 I have problem when i start the game

I have the same problem
Hey guys, the site does have a Help section. So go there before asking stuff around here, your solution will probably be there. All that said:
- For your problem just download and install the RTP for the VX Ace from this post, it should solve everything:
- Here is the general tutorial/help section of the site, there is a section for each engine(in this case it is RPG Maker):

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
actually diner , massage , TV show events are for 0.36. The leftover events for 0.33 are Rose at the movies with mike, Merry medieval christmas, kayebo's treasure hunt 2 and the exhibitionist zone.
Was of the notion December was going to be a major update. Thank you for relaying the correct info, though. Still, the fair/medieval Christmas, Kayebo's treasure hunt, and the exhibitionist zone should account for a good, "fappable" update.

Reactions: marcoforte68

hotshot060

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, does anyone knows how to get across black guy in flirty bullet bar mission? Im stuck here and probably tries everything

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hi, does anyone knows how to get across black guy in flirty bullet bar mission? Im stuck here and probably tries everything
I think you got to talk to one of the people, I don't remember if it is the girls or the guy in the mask. If I remember right you have to get rid of Ai by making her go with Samuel(guy with white hair), then go to the girls close to the guy with the mask. That should trigger it, if you already did everything.

Last edited:

hotshot060

Jun 24, 2017
I think you got to talk to one of the people, I don't remember if it is the girls or the guy in the mask. If I remember right you have to get rid of Ai by making her go with Samuel(guy with white hair), then go to the girls close to the guy with the mask. That should trigger it, if you already did everything.
thanks :) I actually got it myself just after posting the message

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Soooo...uh., whats going on? Complete radio silence for a month. Starting to get a little worried here :/

Reactions: erikus

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
please help me with this I check all places
I'm assuming you are on Day One and talked to everyone, if so you might have missed the inn and the farm here is what to do:
- go to your(you, not kelly) left on the hotel area and talk to the people in the farm.
- go up from there and on the medieval fair enter the inn(it's close to the guy with the pooping horse).
- inside talk to your pervert boss(completey forgot his name) and that should do it.
- go back to the hotel

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Am planning to upgrade my system from Windows 7/32-bit to Windows 10/64-bit. One of the reasons is that I can't play several of the games that I'd like to play (limited memory one of the reasons). Before I do, though, could someone let me know whether this game runs on Windows 10? For, if it doesn't, I'll hold off on upgrading till this game's complete. Because there's no way I'd want to miss this game/not to be able to play it to completion.
I have Win 10 /64 and no problems here

Reactions: Ekzar and Lycan73
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes