RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
How do you trigger that one? i got into the store, tried to interact with every changing room, then went into the empty one, changed and she instantly left the building
I think you have to do the Palmer scene from v0.3, you trigger it at the brothel before the party.
The one in the store triggered automatically for me after getting in the empty booth.

frank0607

Sep 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure i had the same issue.

The problem for me was that i triggered an unrelated scene where Kelly goes into the alley with that one schoolgirl (can't remember her name) for some oral fun in the middle of doing the skirt quest, and that derailed it and made it impossible to finish.

So what you need to do, or what worked for me anyway, is start the skirt quest and complete it BEFORE ever talking to the school girl and it should finish properly. And the schoolgirl scene works perfectly afterwards as well.
Oh ... so that's why then. Thank you

aod999

Oct 1, 2017
To get past the part where you're stuck at the Diner:
Go to the business men to the left of the bar/MC. Place the coffee on the table (line up with the table between the two men, and press enter).
It fooled me too the first time until I went back and read through the directions I accidentally skipped before.

Reactions: Dilusha

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
guys just a question this game have only image rendering or there are any animation?
There are animations. I think they start at some point in the game, because the dev upgraded his stuff to make them. Anyway there are animations.

Reactions: bernthal
May 22, 2017
I'm stuck in this section. I talked to everyone in the city and did all the tasks I could find. but I can not enter the hotel, the sports center, the shopping center, the pike or the coffee shop. what should I do? in addition to the well in the hotel next to a different division can enter. here I can watch the stages of my previous selections. but when you try to get out, something is preventing you. ss.jpg

D

Deleted member 110377

I'm stuck in this section. I talked to everyone in the city and did all the tasks I could find. but I can not enter the hotel, the sports center, the shopping center, the pike or the coffee shop. what should I do? View attachment 41763
The current version is in Beta. These sections are not finished yet and not in the game. So you saw everything from the update now.

Reactions: hackerbilgincan

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a lesbian option for the party yet?

I don't know how long ago that bit was added but I remember being quite pissed that in a game that's put huge emphasis on Kelly discovering her love for women, the only options were "fuck black Arnold Schwarzenegger" or "fuck black Arnold Schwarzenegger (while a woman watches)"

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Where do I have to go after workday 1 when it says ''search the city if it's safe for the kids'' ?
That means you haven found all the kids, think there are 5, be sure to visit all the areas and talk to people, you'll yell at the kids to get to the hotel, and pop into any open buildings (if I remember correctly the only one inside a building is the kid in the whore house).

May 4, 2017
GreyInu isn't taking this seriously, I love his game was a patron of his for 6 months, he released 2.3 last year in december and he has come only this far his timing between updates is terrible if he were to commit full time on this it might cost him short term but he will gain long term. After this game is finished I don't see him continuing. I hope he finishes it.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
GreyInu isn't taking this seriously, I love his game was a patron of his for 6 months, he released 2.3 last year in december and he has come only this far.
Dunno what yr talking about but last year december was 0.15.

But indeed he might need to change release planning.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes