RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
My question is, during Grey's 'planning Day 5 post' he mentioned events like 'Rose at the movies' 'Merry Medieval Christmas' and 'Keyebo's Treasure Hunt 2' . Where are these?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Don't know if this is legit, but I've found the 3.3 beta for THE on svscomics...
go to Greylnu's patreon site
in the "posts" section you will see that he has released V.0.32 Beta
v.0.33 will be released at the end of the month ... I think.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Where was kelly locked up?

In the dream sequence I got caught straight away 1st time through, 2nd time through i ran north past the bald dude, that put me into the club, I ran West from the club that put me into the comic book store then ran East which put me into a curt scene where the demon got on top of me and Kelly appeared in the cut scene, but she wasn't behind a door or anything.
When you get past the first dream room Kelly is in the top left corner behind a door. When you try to open it it mentions you need a key. I then went to the counter but then the Succubus caught me again. Couldn't be arsed to reload and try again though.

EDIT

Ignore me mate. It doesn't mention a key it just says he can't reach her. I think thats the whole point of the scene in that the nerd can't be with the woman he wants to be with and is afraid he'll lose his virginity to the wrong person.

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
My question is, during Grey's 'planning Day 5 post' he mentioned events like 'Rose at the movies' 'Merry Medieval Christmas' and 'Keyebo's Treasure Hunt 2' . Where are these?
They will be in v0.33.

With rose at the movies he has issues with the scene not starting or working.

Mediaval / treasure hunt still needed to be totally finished because it’s kinda bigger then he hoped xD

Reactions: erikus
D

Deleted member 177791

Does anyone know where is the hidden wall mentionned by one of the students at the Town Hall? Also when you ask the receptionnist there with the "???" she says there are no other walls, in a way that suggests there actually is a hidden wall somewhere.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can somebody give a save from the morning after 0.3 ended? After you sex sejuni

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Could anyone tell me how can i get to the medieval fair in the third day? Because the guards are telling me that I lied about the costume and don't want to let me pass.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017

Apparently this was sort of a slightly bungled update due to a combination of unexpected 'real life' work circumstances and some minor issues with game events not working out just right. Plans were shifted a couple times and some things got pushed back to the next update.

benjaminpb

Oct 4, 2017
can someone help me, when i try to start the game it tell me: ''Graphics/Titlesets/World_A1''

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know where is the hidden wall mentionned by one of the students at the Town Hall? Also when you ask the receptionnist there with the "???" she says there are no other walls, in a way that suggests there actually is a hidden wall somewhere.
There is no hidden wall, yet. I think he'll implement it when he sorts out all the routes we have going a bit and then be able to start adding new things again, maybe v0.4 or later.

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
is there a file with the script in it? I love this game, and even though it's not nearly as bad as other games, there's still some janky translations there. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at fixing some of the glaring mistakes

Sep 1, 2017
Started a new game with the .32beta to see if I'd be able to avoid the Nico bug I encountered previously and it worked. I was finally able to start the new content.

After the clothes shopping with Nico I head to the comic store to start the job and the owner and Kelly are acting as if she gave him a handjob the other day when she didn't. Super disappointing. What's the point of getting choices if they aren't going to matter?

I hope it's another bug and the current build just isn't properly detecting the choice made the previous day. Otherwise I've wasted more hours than I care to admit making sure Kelly only participates in the lesbian content... I expect there isn't any way to report bugs if you aren't a patron?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Has anybody found a way (specific steps or a variable to manipulate) to get around the bug with Nico at the start of the update if Kelly does nothing at the party?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anybody found a way (specific steps or a variable to manipulate) to get around the bug with Nico at the start of the update if Kelly does nothing at the party?
That's the thing, I don't believe it's a bug. I'm certain it's part of the game. if you read the dialogue with Nico, after you leave the party you'll see that is a little disappointed you left, leaving her there. and the only way I found to stay at the party and get the Nico scene was to trigger the scene with the green haired guy.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
That's the thing, I don't believe it's a bug.
I think it is, because it stops all progress. If it were a story thing, we'd be able to continue once denied. But we can't, so it's a bug. You can't even leave the building. Besides, the dialogue implies that we're supposed to step in with her.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes