RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 1, 2017
It's definitely a bug. Sirbajo said it was a known issue and that the dev released a new version addressing this particular issue.

There should be a dialogue box that appears right after Nico says "Anyway! Session time! Right? That's what you've come for."

This box doesn't appear for some people though. I had to start a new game to get it to appear. It took a few hours to get back to this point. Only to find out the game erroneously thinks I chose to watch hentai with the comic store guy and his friends and gave him a handjob. Hours down the drain.

Reactions: Olivia_V

benjaminpb

Oct 4, 2017
can someone help me, when i try to start the game it tell me: ''Graphics/Titlesets/World_A1''
how can i fix this?!?!

frank0607

Sep 8, 2017
You should talk to everyone after that she will automatically says something like my skirt should be ready by now if my memory serves me correct
That's the thing. i already talked to everyone. guess i'll have restart from the beginning :/

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Where is the last one (Kelly - Cabin) triggered? When i speak to the guy outside the hotel it appears I've got nothing more to do.
It's part of Nico's couseling job. On the third clothes store. (v.032 of course)

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Where was kelly locked up?

In the dream sequence I got caught straight away 1st time through, 2nd time through i ran north past the bald dude, that put me into the club, I ran West from the club that put me into the comic book store then ran East which put me into a curt scene where the demon got on top of me and Kelly appeared in the cut scene, but she wasn't behind a door or anything.
Kelly is locked in the changing room/adult section of the store. I don't think you can get a key to it.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT LINK

Hey people, there was a bug that could show up, preventing you to acces the content, when you chose to not have sex in the last update, if you had that problem, downloading this file should fix it. If you didn't have it, then don't bother, it's the same.

@ace_boogie & @TheImage , don't know what you should do with this. It's a New link that SHOULD fix a bug some ppl are having ;)

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Any body got a save file for me? Preferably at the beginning of the last day from previous update.

Sep 1, 2017
i just did it and still the same unable to find:graphics/Tilesets/World_A1. but if i go look i have World_A1. png and txt
So I just tried a bunch of stuff to see if I could replicate your missing file problem. I went to my rtp folder and straight up deleted World_A1.png and the game still started and ran fine.

However, I was able to create a missing file problem if I changed the Humbling Experience game folder's name to something very large. So maybe if you have your Humbling Experience game folder buried deep into a bunch of different folders it's causing a problem.

First try renaming the game folder to something like 123 and then try running the game. If that doesn't work try moving the game folder to your desktop and running it from there.

I neither of those work, I don't know what else to try.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Uhmm .. am i the only one who got stuck there ?
I'm pretty sure i had the same issue.

The problem for me was that i triggered an unrelated scene where Kelly goes into the alley with that one schoolgirl (can't remember her name) for some oral fun in the middle of doing the skirt quest, and that derailed it and made it impossible to finish.

So what you need to do, or what worked for me anyway, is start the skirt quest and complete it BEFORE ever talking to the school girl and it should finish properly. And the schoolgirl scene works perfectly afterwards as well.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
It's part of Nico's couseling job. On the third clothes store. (v.032 of course)
How do you trigger that one? i got into the store, tried to interact with every changing room, then went into the empty one, changed and she instantly left the building

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes