RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Guys,

Does anyone have an RPGMaker link please. I deleted it because I was done with those games but forgot all about T.H.E.
You only need the runtime package its free from the source

you want
RPG MAKER VX ACE

Reactions: Burt

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
This was a great update. I know there are some people who wanted more, we all do, but the each scene was great. Definite improvement over .03 update, which was short and left a lot to be desired.

Reactions: UncleVT

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Think the new update is bugged for me. Or maybe I'm missing a small obvious detail. I'm trying to do a lesbian only run so for me the party was Nico banging the two girls and Kelly going straight home.

When Kelly wakes up she says she should check on Nico. I get to Nico's room and Nico is standing outside of her door. I talk to her and she eventually asks if you're here for a session. Nico doesn't move from outside her door after that and speaking to her gives the same dialogue over and over. Did anyone else that had Kelly leave the party early run into this problem?
I had the same, it was not until I loaded a save I had for the party and did the scene with the green haired guy, that I finally got the scene with Nico in her room.

Last edited:

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This game is great but at the same time it FUCKING SUCKS, I spent WAY too much time just trying to get past the first couple of days and got stuck a bunch of times, for example if you accidentally skip a dialogue telling you where to go you are SHIT OUT OF LUCK, I really love the dialogue and premise of the game but if it was made in a different engine like Renpy it would be 10000000000000000000x better, yes that much better. Great game would NOT play again.

gebsfreel

May 16, 2017
everytime i try to open the game it appears "unable to find VL Gothic Font", does anyone know how can i fix that?

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
By far my favorite game on this site. Although RPGM does have its issues, and although the game would probably work better in another engine, I still love it. I'll wait until issues are patched, then play this update.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Thats odd if you right click the link and select open in new tab it works, but anyway as I said its available for free from the official rpg maker site.
I managed to get a trial version so thanks man.

Just wanted to ask. In the dream scene with Curtis, can you get the door key to get to Kelly and if so do you get a completely different scene from the two handjob scene?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Think the new update is bugged for me. Or maybe I'm missing a small obvious detail. I'm trying to do a lesbian only run so for me the party was Nico banging the two girls and Kelly going straight home.

When Kelly wakes up she says she should check on Nico. I get to Nico's room and Nico is standing outside of her door. I talk to her and she eventually asks if you're here for a session. Nico doesn't move from outside her door after that and speaking to her gives the same dialogue over and over. Did anyone else that had Kelly leave the party early run into this problem?
Seems to be a known issue.

Will try 2 get new version( he shared other link) adressikg this problem.

But atm i’m at work :)

Reactions: applecabbagestew

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I managed to get a trial version so thanks man.

Just wanted to ask. In the dream scene with Curtis, can you get the door key to get to Kelly and if so do you get a completely different scene from the two handjob scene?
Where was kelly locked up?

In the dream sequence I got caught straight away 1st time through, 2nd time through i ran north past the bald dude, that put me into the club, I ran West from the club that put me into the comic book store then ran East which put me into a curt scene where the demon got on top of me and Kelly appeared in the cut scene, but she wasn't behind a door or anything.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
A find these (0.32beta):

Nico's Counceling Session (testing clothes/nudity)
Comic Book Job (nudity/hanjob with boys)
Police Job (service guest in stripbar/blowjob hole in wall)
Biology Class (nudity with kids/cum)
Nadi first Date (bar/library)
Brandi Office (meeting with colleagues/testing clothes and BDS)
Kelly - Cabin with Palmer; nudity on the street..

and that's all? Or 0.33 are new things? Did the two updates come out today? Or are they the same?

S.
Where is the last one (Kelly - Cabin) triggered? When i speak to the guy outside the hotel it appears I've got nothing more to do.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes