RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Umm i'm lost is there anything to do after the party with nicole? I returned to hotel but i can't do anything.
Nicole is on floor 1 but she only says bad girl.... mc won't sleep or go in to anyroom, im stuck

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Save at party so you can chose your partner for the night, I also never got lesbian threesome on that party, can anyone tell me how to do it?
I got that one when you play as Nicole first talk to girls in bed room then talk to Kelly (mc) and lastly talk to girls in bedroom again and enjoy. Far as i can tell that is currently last scene in game.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Yes, I found it. I thought there was a way of lesbian action at party with Kelly, but apparently there's none. It's also last scene of previous update, the new one came out today.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Yes, I found it. I thought there was a way of lesbian action at party with Kelly, but apparently there's none. It's also last scene of previous update, the new one came out today.
I have new version but can't get anything new for some reason.

Sep 1, 2017
Think the new update is bugged for me. Or maybe I'm missing a small obvious detail. I'm trying to do a lesbian only run so for me the party was Nico banging the two girls and Kelly going straight home.

When Kelly wakes up she says she should check on Nico. I get to Nico's room and Nico is standing outside of her door. I talk to her and she eventually asks if you're here for a session. Nico doesn't move from outside her door after that and speaking to her gives the same dialogue over and over. Did anyone else that had Kelly leave the party early run into this problem?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I seem to get "thanks for playing" after sexing that illegible brown guy with green hair even after using 2 separate saves, mine (0.3) and the one from a few pages above

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Tried clicking menu now, I think it's the next day but I'mm stuck in Nico's bed

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So the scenes i found were:

Nico's Counceling Session
Comic Book Job
Police Job
HS: Biology Class (SE)
Nadia's First Date (SE)
BT: Girscouts meeting (SE)

I thought there were supposed to be 9 scenes (minus the exhibitionist zone one)

Reactions: amoiggy

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
A find these (0.32beta):

Nico's Counceling Session (testing clothes/nudity)
Comic Book Job (nudity/hanjob with boys)
Police Job (service guest in stripbar/blowjob hole in wall)
Biology Class (nudity with kids/cum)
Nadi first Date (bar/library)
Brandi Office (meeting with colleagues/testing clothes and BDS)
Kelly - Cabin with Palmer; nudity on the street..

and that's all? Or 0.33 are new things? Did the two updates come out today? Or are they the same?

S.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
A find these (0.32beta):

Nico's Counceling Session (testing clothes/nudity)
Comic Book Job (nudity/hanjob with boys)
Police Job (service guest in stripbar/blowjob hole in wall)
Biology Class (nudity with kids/cum)
Nadi first Date (bar/library)
Brandi Office (meeting with colleagues/testing clothes and BDS)
Kelly - Cabin with Palmer; nudity on the street..

and that's all? Or 0.33 are new things? Did the two updates come out today? Or are they the same?

S.
Yeah, I believe thats all. In the skunked version you have all the images unpacked. I've done a quick browse and I don't think there is anything else in this version. BTW, maybe most of you already know this, but I didn't, so i'll share just in case:

- The recollection room is now in the right garden outside the hotel, in a well (I think is a well). Sadly, it is far from complete.

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Nevermind. Made different choices and the game proceeds as expected now :)

Last edited:

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
Is there a way to extract the text from this game? I quite like the writing and the images, but I hate RPG Maker, especially games that make you click on everything and don't have walkthroughs.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes