RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well tbh i don’t think he will be able to bring his full version in one game.
We are at 0.30 and 1,6 gig dont wanne know what v0.33 will be i think around 2 gig

SpanishOxid

May 19, 2017
For this one scene I can agree, but if trend continues, you will have to go back and replay the majority of game. Look at Good girl gone bad. It's amazing game, but Ren'py allows it, you can skip everything you've already seen and see the part you missed. In RPGM walking from location to location from previous saves to see different outcome will 'waste' lot of time.
Maybe you only need a CG with a few comment (interactiv comics), not a game?

Reactions: UncleVT

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Which is stupid as fuck, Summertime Saga started to do this as well, and it's terrible, you get locked out of content for NO REASON at all, and makes the development harder, lose-lose situation

Only stuff that should be optional, is really sensitive stuff that's basically not present on the enterity of the game except for an small part, example: the gay and futa content on My New Life

But here, for example, we get locked out of the Lesbian threesome/normal threesome/2 straight scenes, depending on what you choose, terrible
I don't know, personally I'm a big fan of games that provide me with options that impact on the story in a meaningful way, even if that means blocking off content. It adds to the immersion factor for me since it gives the choices you make a bit of weight. While I don't dislike games with a linear story if it's well done, I'd rather go for a game with choices over a linear one any time of the day, but that's my personal preference.

For this one scene I can agree, but if trend continues, you will have to go back and replay the majority of game. Look at Good girl gone bad. It's amazing game, but Ren'py allows it, you can skip everything you've already seen and see the part you missed. In RPGM walking from location to location from previous saves to see different outcome will 'waste' lot of time.
I see your point, and I agree to some extent, however, if the game in question is really good, I don't mind replaying the whole game to explore the other options presented, but as I said, the game has to be good otherwise I won't bother.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Maybe you only need a CG with a few comment (interactiv comics), not a game?
It's not really a game, aside from having to move from location to location it's no diferent from a visual novel, there's no combat system, items (except for the Corn thingy), etc

Is it hot? yeah, of course it is, but it's not a AAA game that one wants to go through over and over, getting locked out of scenes is terrible, and in 3 patches, you'll have to replay a ton of content just to see "that tiny scene" that is locked because you took "X path instead of Y" in an earlier version

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Yo bro!!! it does mean before Friday right!!? coz ive been waiting for this game eagerly as u know it alrdy
I can only say what i read on patreon. I hope before the weekend but i can’t confirm or denied that it will be the case

Reactions: rexxar.0

omaga

Apr 27, 2017
the v0.30 was out at 24/8 .... so it is 79 days now since the last update .... two more days to beat his own record of delaying between releases ... anyway , I hope the game will come out as soon as possible .

I am glad that Greyinu is thinking about trying to make smaller updates in shorter time but I hope that will not affect the quality of the updates ... IMO this game is the best adult game out there right now so people always get upset when the updates delayed

Reactions: prozack

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
the v0.30 was out at 24/8 .... so it is 79 days now since the last update .... two more days to beat his own record of delaying between releases ... anyway , I hope the game will come out as soon as possible .

I am glad that Greyinu is thinking about trying to make smaller updates in shorter time but I hope that will not affect the quality of the updates ... IMO this game is the best adult game out there right now so people always get upset when the updates delayed
didnt he say that eh split the update so he could go into his trip pacefully?

bet it's still gonna be split in half, but with no earlier release lol, it's the "Patreon Special", max milking

Reactions: redliight
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes