RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Sorry guys, they advanced my trip a couple of days before it was planned and it kind of screw me over. I'm a terrible juggler of life. It will be out this week, probably a couple of days.

Now lets all head back 2 bed & sleep a few days:p

Reactions: Ekzar

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
He is just delaying, just like 0.3 update (who took it 65 days) .

sr bad eng.
tbh he is one of the ppl that i like the most as creator.

He keeps ups up 2 date as much as possible.
Life can happen tho. Atleast he is not like some othe creators saying => it will be out in a few weeks ( we are more then 2 months later :p)

If he says now this week it will be out this week.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
No he doesn't keeps up to date. It's 3rd update in a row where something happens and he moves it a week or so. I can make save bet next update won't be complete even with delay.

Being good creator doesn't make him a decent person. It is 'business' after all.

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
Calm down everyone, it took him 81 days to release the 0.30b update since 0.26b, it has been 75 days since he released 0.30b (not counting from the final version).

Let's freak out when he exceeds the 81 days mark.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Calm down everyone, it took him 81 days to release the 0.30b update since 0.26b, it has been 75 days since he released 0.30b (not counting from the final version).

Let's freak out when he exceeds the 81 days mark.
Huevo...togda budet:pensive: more than 81. is so bad

Reactions: Ekzar

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No he doesn't keeps up to date. It's 3rd update in a row where something happens and he moves it a week or so. I can make save bet next update won't be complete even with delay.

Being good creator doesn't make him a decent person. It is 'business' after all.
Yeah, something I noticed is, the more 0.x the game has, the more delayed things just "happens"
If you're patron of Greyinu, complain in the patreon page. If you get this game for free, don't complain, just wait for the gift here.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I'd say it quite is. I think if we get the game for free from someone who paid and shared (pirated in other terms) for us, we just have to wait and be thankful to the guys who pay and give us the news and update, but we can't really complain about how long an update takes and even less argue if the dev lies to his patrons to gain time for the update release. You can have you opinion but keep in mind that the game is not free, we have it because some guys give money to the dev and kindly share it with us for free. If someone is legitimate to complain about the dev it's someone who is a patron and gives money in return of something they maybe don't have the way they're supposed to.

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry guys, they advanced my trip a couple of days before it was planned and it kind of screw me over. I'm a terrible juggler of life. It will be out this week, probably a couple of days.

Now lets all head back 2 bed & sleep a few days:p
Bajo,do you think the next update he's gonna release is gonna be 0.33(with medieval stuff) or 0.32?

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
While I'm disappointed with the delay as well, I agree with the sentiment that if you're not a Patreon then you really shouldn't be complaining.

What we should also keep in mind is that as the 0.x number increases, the complexity of the updates also increases, especially in games where you can make choices that affect the content you have access to. Remember, if you decided to not do A but rather went with B in release 0.y, the developer now needs to account for that possibility in all future releases.

So unless the story is 100% linear with zero content that can be missed, the development will become more complex as the story gets moved along, meaning the development time per release would logically increase as well if the developer plans to keep releases the same size, because otherwise people start complaining that the updates are too small.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Bajo,do you think the next update he's gonna release is gonna be 0.33(with medieval stuff) or 0.32?
No info about what it will be, sorry!

And just my 5 cents about all the backlash the creator recieves.

Yes it sucks that it’s delayed again but NONE of the pledgers are complaining on his patreon they all understand why!

He is not doing this as main job so if for example yr boss is sending you on a mission you are being cut off the work you put in the game!

Also some ppl here adress some good points about being more complex in creating it.

Also he is thinking about shorter updates.

And complain when the version is out! I’m sure they amount of scenes in it will exceed version 0.30!!!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game could be one of the greatest games on here if it were updated regularly, and eventually completed... However with it's current rate of progress it's not going to be nearing completion until 2020.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
especially in games where you can make choices that affect the content you have access to
Which is stupid as fuck, Summertime Saga started to do this as well, and it's terrible, you get locked out of content for NO REASON at all, and makes the development harder, lose-lose situation

Only stuff that should be optional, is really sensitive stuff that's basically not present on the enterity of the game except for an small part, example: the gay and futa content on My New Life

But here, for example, we get locked out of the Lesbian threesome/normal threesome/2 straight scenes, depending on what you choose, terrible

Reactions: redliight
May 4, 2017
While you all are waiting I suggest you go and check out A Wife and Mother by lust&passion, it's a demo still new and I guarantee you'll enjoy it, the quality of the renders and story is out of this world.

Reactions: jfarmer

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
I know, it's so fricking hard and annoying to make a simple save and load it afterwards to see the different outcomes of the other choices. So hard…
For this one scene I can agree, but if trend continues, you will have to go back and replay the majority of game. Look at Good girl gone bad. It's amazing game, but Ren'py allows it, you can skip everything you've already seen and see the part you missed. In RPGM walking from location to location from previous saves to see different outcome will 'waste' lot of time.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes