RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 3, 2017
Might want to look for help before asking for help - there IS a help section...
Didn't even occur to me that this was running on a different engine than other games (I know it's tagged, I just didn't pay attention). My bad. It would be helpful to post the answer here anyways though, in case another clueless person wonders the same.

Thanks!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

How are you doing?

I'm working on the medieval fair stuff, as you know, it's a new feature that will allow you to change Kelly's clothes and go around the fair teasing (and much more) all the NPCs, strangers and acquaintances, it's quite fun but it's a new thing that it's taking me some time.

So, here is the thing, I have a small business trip firt weekend of november (days 3-4) and I will not go without the release being out, so this is what I'm going to do.

During this next week I'm going to polish and get ready all the v0.33 content except the medieval fair stuff (which is way past ten scenes already anyway) and release it as v0.32, this way it keeps people from silly longer waiting periods when there is already a good chunk of content to play.

I went a little crazy big with the content planning for this update, there is so much fun stuff I want to do that I get a little carried away, but sometimes time does not allow it. On the bright side the complete v0.33 will follow shortly after so there will be two releases in less time than usual.

That would also help me to jugde how would people react to slighy shorter updates but a little faster ones. Who knows? Maybe people would prefer it that way.

That's all. See you all very soon.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
is the day 2 diner job bugged or am i missing something,cant progress after the guy pulls panties out of mc's pocket

omaga

Apr 27, 2017
from what I understand from the last update ... the new version of the game is supposed to come out today because the game creator have a business trip tomorrow and he promised to release the game before he leaves ... I can't wait & I hope it will come out soon

Oct 30, 2017
It looks like I'm going to give it a try. After seeing the character who has a nice body like this :v
i'll waiting for last update

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes