RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i have a question is it just me or are content in the game is less from the previous version now that might be because they werent animated before but i was doing the hunt for stars it seem like there more then 10 scenes per update probably due to all the side mission apart from the the hunt for stars iv notice a big different in the content last update
No, normaly evry update was around 9/10 scenes ^-^

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
ok im sorry i love this game its just last update seem a bit short maybe im just reading to much into the previous content
Well it may have seem shorter because of the multiple scenes @ party ( disco/bar) and @ the party of the cheerleaders.

The one in the disco/bar had mutiple small scenes
The one in the other had 4 scenes ( all 2 see what you choose as option) ;)

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
The game glitched out on me and I didn't save for a good while. This game has so much walking.... sigh.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm unable to get the threesome after the night club, there doesn't seem to be any other option but to go with the Neanderthal.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I did it again and saved this time, and it's actually bugged. Can someone check it please? Thanks.

It's the scene where Palmer grabs the panties out of PC pocket...

ggg1

Aug 29, 2016
I can't believe this game is only making $1.4k on Patreon, it's a damn shame if you ask me because it deserves to do a lot better.
Well, if you check the list of popular games, they all have MALE protagonist. I can see that this game has superb art and story, but for the life of me, I can't play as a women and decide if I should give a blowjob or anal to somebody. I'm a guy and that's just a turn off.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes