RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Well, there are 2 scenes depending on what you choose at the party. If you have the shrink do a 3-some with the 2 girls, Kelly will have a MF scene with Somachi. If the shrink bangs the maseusse, you get the 3-some with Kelly.

Reactions: Skyler

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
So the first real straight sex for kelly was a threesome? thats a bummer hahaha i hope that on the next update it will have less lesbian sex things and focus more in real guys :3 like Curtis,Palmer,Allen and my favorite one the white hair guy dude. dunno what his name is i forgot

Reactions: Tiggie and Skyler

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This would be one of my favorite games if it were updated more regularly. It's great, but updates are very slow. Somewhat like Lily of the Valley.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Updates are bi monthly but they have a shitload of content so its justified. i just wished the CG quality was a bit better like Lily or Anna

Reactions: marcoforte68

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Hi! I'm kind of on time, kinda not, but this is the weekly progress report so no reason for it to be weekly.

EVENT COMPLETE: 4
SCENE'S COMPLETE: 10
EVENT 80% COMPLETE: 1 ( This event is not sure if it will have 3 scenes or 2 , this was pointed out @ the other weekly progress)
EVENT 0% : 5

That's it. As you may have noticed only the police job was worked on, as I already anticipated it was going to be a big one, and it ended up being even bigger than I thought it would. I thought it would be a lot of fun to team up Kelly and Ai to go around the strip club flirting with a wide variaty of clients.

But Kelly still has to get ridd of her so there will be a very special client at the end for them!! Of course, Bert and Harmke have their own adventures in this one so all things considered, I fared pretty well!

See ya! I'll drop a little tease in the next few days too!

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017

Hi! I'm kind of on time, kinda not, but this is the weekly progress report so no reason for it to be weekly.

EVENT COMPLETE: 4
SCENE'S COMPLETE: 10
EVENT 80% COMPLETE: 1 ( This event is not sure if it will have 3 scenes or 2 , this was pointed out @ the other weekly progress)
EVENT 0% : 5

That's it. As you may have noticed only the police job was worked on, as I already anticipated it was going to be a big one, and it ended up being even bigger than I thought it would. I thought it would be a lot of fun to team up Kelly and Ai to go around the strip club flirting with a wide variaty of clients.

But Kelly still has to get ridd of her so there will be a very special client at the end for them!! Of course, Bert and Harmke have their own adventures in this one so all things considered, I fared pretty well!

See ya! I'll drop a little tease in the next few days too!

Thanks for this mate.

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
I can't believe this game is only making $1.4k on Patreon, it's a damn shame if you ask me because it deserves to do a lot better.
I totally agree with you,a game this well conceptualized should have all the support it can get.

Reactions: franms19

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I can't believe this game is only making $1.4k on Patreon, it's a damn shame if you ask me because it deserves to do a lot better.
ikr ? some garbage milking making 3k+ when good games left on the bottom of the trashcan

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes