RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
I grew up in the 70s. Never shave Kelly's bush!
THIS! That's also a very big point for me, her pubes make her look much more sexier, because it fits her perfectly.
95% of all the games out there have only shaved pussies. This is getting boring es hell, after a while. Hope Grey will leave Kelly as she is for the hole game. Otherwise it would kill the fun for me.

@Update: Thanks as always sirbajo for Posting :)
Man this looks very exciting, can't wait for the ride and the next update in general. Greyinu surprises always with some fresh ideas.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
THIS! That's also a very big point for me, her pubes make her look much more sexier, because it fits her perfectly.
95% of all the games out there have only shaved pussies. This is getting boring es hell, after a while. Hope Grey will leave Kelly as she is for the hole game. Otherwise it would kill the fun for me.

@Update: Thanks as always sirbajo for Posting :)
Man this looks very exciting, can't wait for the ride and the next update in general. Greyinu surprises always with some fresh ideas.
and if he does give her a shave , he should make it a landing strip or an arrow pointing down , real women have some fuzz

Reactions: derick411
May 20, 2017
CG -
Is there a way to extract CG from the game file?
Also, I am stuck in a weird situation. Samchai stands outside that room while Nico is having a threesome inside that locked room.All I can do is leave the party.
Walkthrough for Kelly-Samchai Scene?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Unfortunately for me,the choice is not shown. Don't know why. She just walks out of that room.
Did you talk to everyone (including Samchai or whatever his name is?) if you haven't talked to everyone, she will just walk out of the room. But after talking to everyone, you can go into the middle room and the sex scene will start with either that guy, or that guy and Caramel depending on who Nico chose to have fun with.

If it still isn't working, I guess you got bugged somehow and need to go back to an earlier save, but I haven't had that happen.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar
May 20, 2017
Did you talk to everyone (including Samchai or whatever his name is?) if you haven't talked to everyone, she will just walk out of the room. But after talking to everyone, you can go into the middle room and the sex scene will start with either that guy, or that guy and Caramel depending on who Nico chose to have fun with.

If it still isn't working, I guess you got bugged somehow and need to go back to an earlier save, but I haven't had that happen.
Yeah, I am also thinking that I messed up with the choices somewhere. Had a look at the CG of the game and was shocked to see all the good content that I had missed. This game needs atleast some kind of a flowchart depicting the important events and their branching depending upon your choices.

Reactions: cg3985
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes