RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
It's a shame that for all the quality work GreyInu is putting out he only gets a measly $1.5K/month or so. He really should find a way to advertise his game better starting by improving the presentation of his patreon page because, let's be honest, from a newcomer perspective it doesn't look that appealing. What are your opinions on that matter, guys?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'd like the option to select fullsscreen. F5 doesn't work for me it goes full screen but the playable part statys the same size.
Try a F6 for that.
And if it doesn't work, there is a trick with F1 too. You'll have to disable "Launch in full screen" and relaunch the game.

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
im really thinking support greyinu but 3 months next update? after Lily i really dont want support any patreon game actually but greyinu work really change my mind.Somone patreon greyinu can say thats true ?

(if really waiting 3 months i will start next update or one time payment.this game deserves support and i want too help .Thx u)
If you truly wanted to support him then just do the dollar a month. $3 for something you enjoy might be not so hard on your wallet when you think how much you probably waste on shit you don't actually end up liking or enjoy.

Personally I will never subscribe to a patreon ever again, even at the high standards that Grey offers.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hello there!
does anyone know how to fix the error RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game?
thanks a lot

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Normaly he release in 45days but lately with the animation in the game it has been more around double of the amount of time.

Dunno how it will be in the future. If it will be 45days or more now evrytime.
Thanks for info sir

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
I
If you truly wanted to support him then just do the dollar a month. $3 for something you enjoy might be not so hard on your wallet when you think how much you probably waste on shit you don't actually end up liking or enjoy.

Personally I will never subscribe to a patreon ever again, even at the high standards that Grey offers.

I have same feelings for patreon games. I want too help greyinu little thats all actually.Thanks for kind words and sharing ur thoughts

prozack

Jun 22, 2017

I wouldn't have open my mouth if I wasn't already pledging $5 a month. And I don't care you're not pledging like you repeatedly want the world to know, I just want opinions on how he could improve his revenue to speed things up.

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
He should add up a few other options to pledge.
It's a shame that for all the quality work GreyInu is putting out he only gets a measly $1.5K/month or so. He really should find a way to advertise his game better starting by improving the presentation of his patreon page because, let's be honest, from a newcomer perspective it doesn't look that appealing. What are your opinions on that matter, guys?

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
i need to ask, in this version we can only see the party? and that's it ? end of the version? (sry bad enG)

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
i need to ask, in this version we can only see the party? and that's it ? end of the version? (sry bad enG)
In this version you can go through the daily life of Kelly on day 4 and that includes the party. Day 5 would be in the next update. So yes end of the version.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Normaly he release in 45days but lately with the animation in the game it has been more around double of the amount of time.

Dunno how it will be in the future. If it will be 45days or more now evrytime.
And also his parents visited his house last time so this time his grandparents could show up or maybe his kids (if he's an old man)

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
hello, i have a problem. When i run the game i get this :
RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
What i need to do for fix this issue ?
Thx

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
He should add up a few other options to pledge.
Like what should he add in yr opinion?

I don't think that requesting custom scenes might not be able.

Like he has the day mostly planned ahead of time even with Side Events.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
One of the things that gets me about this game is the actual amount of fun one can have playing it, I started it awhile back and before knew it was at end of the game and it was late in the night. That said i do have a couple issues or questions though...
1.) What woman, especially one with anger issues ;) , would put up with the basement room after the issues there?
2.) When is Nico or Amanda, i think that is the blonde yoga instructors name, going to start the path of slowly getting kelly to change her everyday clothes, if any, or get her to consider shaving?
3.) When can we shove Mr Pol into a dark pit and toss in Rabid Skunks and poisonous snakes? We could claim temporary insanity.....hell after first meeting him I so wanted her to take his head under her arm in a head lock and give him the 'Junkyard Dog'....ooooold WWF wrestlers finishing move.

All jokes aside I like the game as it is going I just am impatiently waiting for more content and i do seriously hope that we can get a shaven version of kelly, we can choose to have her shave or be shaved completely or not for those that like it as is but hey that is jsut me

Reactions: GroPin
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes