RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Great game so far - a couple of points from me

It doesn't appear to have a menu like other RPGMaker games I'd like the option to select fullsscreen. F5 doesn't work for me it goes full screen but the playable part statys the same size. I'd also like the option to to have sprint on all the time. I've seen this option in a lot of other RPG maker games and I'm holding down shift for most the game whilst playing this...

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Recollection room in V0.3 is only until before the party i think. After the party you get back in hotel but it says end of version and you can't do anything

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Looks like there's some truly amazing content ahead. Man its gonna be a long 3 months to get to see the adventure continue.

One great thing though. Kelly has now broken the fuck barrier, so really looking forward to seeing some more of her fuck scenes and positions.

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Looks like there's some truly amazing content ahead. Man its gonna be a long 3 months to get to see the adventure continue.

One great thing though. Kelly has now broken the fuck barrier, so really looking forward to seeing some more of her fuck scenes and positions.
3 long months for the next update or the complete game???

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017

im really thinking support greyinu but 3 months next update? after Lily i really dont want support any patreon game actually but greyinu work really change my mind.Somone patreon greyinu can say thats true ?

(if really waiting 3 months i will start next update or one time payment.this game deserves support and i want too help .Thx u)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Normaly he release in 45days but lately with the animation in the game it has been more around double of the amount of time.

Dunno how it will be in the future. If it will be 45days or more now evrytime.

Reactions: Krull and OkanSeven

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Normaly he release in 45days but lately with the animation in the game it has been more around double of the amount of time.

Dunno how it will be in the future. If it will be 45days or more now evrytime.
So according to you how long would it take to release the complete game?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
So according to you how long would it take to release the complete game?
Hard too say. With this progress euhm more then a year for sure If you know that one day=3 updates ;)

Let us hope that
1 :he get more plegders so he can do this full time
2 : he gets extra help on this game

Yes atm outfit D is winning.

Reactions: Krull
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes