RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Incredible work as always. My only issue is with the fact that you can't prevent Kelly to have sex with a man in this one. I want my Kelly to be as faithful with Nadia as possible (or at least Nico, or Melissa, or... arrrggg too many choices)

xyzgc

Apr 2, 2017
Incredible work as always. My only issue is with the fact that you can't prevent Kelly to have sex with a man in this one. I want my Kelly to be as faithful with Nadia as possible (or at least Nico, or Melissa, or... arrrggg too many choices)
Yes you can avoid it...just walk to the right of the screen at the party place. Get the option to return to the hotel.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

othello

May 30, 2017
Maybe someone has had this problem before: I'm at the diner , when Zelda has served the bizman and contacted all the other guests she's back at the counter. MC tells her 'come on do your job', tried again, same as before. Anyone?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone making a walk through for this that can break down what the different jobs will give ya ect.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Anyone making a walk through for this that can break down what the different jobs will give ya ect.
Hey, the game until now was pretty straight foward if you explored the places, i guess after this update it's going to start branching off so there will probably be some walkthroughs floating around after the next version. I get the feeling that the branching is really going to start affecting stuff from now on.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hey, the game until now was pretty straight foward if you explored the places, i guess after this update it's going to start branching off so there will probably be some walkthroughs floating around after the next version. I get the feeling that the branching is really going to start affecting stuff from now on.
Sweet thanks dude will hold off till next update.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is a way on the beach for convice black guy to leave alone his sister in the beach task?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
why is nico such a bitch i don't like her anymore :FeelsBadMan: she only tries to make kelly a whore... i was though that she is in love with her and she want to own her i hate such a dirty personality:(

Reactions: Aiden

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
why is nico such a bitch i don't like her anymore :FeelsBadMan: she only tries to make kelly a whore... i was though that she is in love with her and she want to own her i hate such a dirty personality:(
Well, she just wants to share.... Good girls and guys always like to share and spread happiness ;) :kissingheart:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes