RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
hooker place (or whatever it's called :p )
2 with Kelly just info
Where is that Hooker's Place? Also I found the scene with the dude and Kelly, What is the other and how to trigger it?

May 4, 2017
Gotta say was expecting a bit more, it was a good update just not as good as 2.6, an interesting update nonetheless, he lost a bit of momentum with this one but I hope he gets it back with 3.3..

Reactions: notahuman
May 4, 2017
You mean the place over the club? Second house from the right? I can't start any scene there. :frown:
you have to talk to the girl with the blue/black hair in the top left corner first and then go inside and go into the room with people in it behind the counter.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
well u need to copy save files from old update,to new :D and thats it
Yea did not see a reply and wanted to play so i decided wth copy paste from old folder to new one...now i feel like an idiot as it worked lol .....was epecting some complicated delve into files and folders to get it to work I guess what i get for trying to overthink it

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yea did not see a reply and wanted to play so i decided wth copy paste from old folder to new one...now i feel like an idiot as it worked lol .....was epecting some complicated delve into files and folders to get it to work I guess what i get for trying to overthink it
I think 100% of RPGMaker games are this easy to switch the saves to and from. Its Renpy and other programs that can get a tad more complicated.

M

MantisK

I stopped playing when I was forced to change characters in the diner and then could do nothing but run around to every table getting told the same line every time, unable to move forward. I know it was an early version and hope it matures this time. It is a 6 hour download.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i picked the lesbian threesome with nico and the gym girls i have a question though how many days is the full game is released after the beta
I think final version will be around 14 days? Not so sure anymore:p
But once it's out beta the only thing that will change is that bugs will be out of it and we should get the recollection room.

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
i cant go hotel...I cant sleep ...

-->"I have the stars already, but I sill need to check a few places to see if the citt is safe for the kids"

plz help....where I have to go?

fucking game...this game is suk....

jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017

-->"I have the stars already, but I sill need to check a few places to see if the citt is safe for the kids"

What is the guy in front of the hotel saying?
My guess is that you still have to check something ... maybe medieval fair?

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I don't really get why people are disappointed by the update. Yes it's still the same evening, and not a new day, but there are lots of scenes if you count the different possibilities (which you should), and yes it took him a while, but I still think it was worth the wait, especially since there was a lot of sex this time, lesbian and straight, and less teasing.

Btw how do you get the scene with Palmer in the hookers place? I'm not able to start it. :confused:

Reactions: OkanSeven

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Btw how do you get the scene with Palmer in the hookers place? I'm not able to start it. :confused:
For me it was automatic (night -> hookers place -> enter Palmer's room). I suppose you have to complete the previous Palmer scene too, the Wiki's quest in the Medieval Fair: On day 3, there is a Request in a wall of the clothes store (?) in the Fair. You accept it and speak with Wiki outside, just north of that same building

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

If it is the first day go left from the hotel to the farm, then go to the inn on the medieval fair.

Reactions: Krull

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Correct me if im wrong but in the party kelly can only have sex with somchai or threesome with the girl ? if so ill just go out of the party ^^ i wanna keep my kelly as lesbian as possible :p

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Correct me if im wrong but in the party kelly can only have sex with somchai or threesome with the girl ? if so ill just go out of the party ^^ i wanna keep my kelly as lesbian as possible :p
Well, Fuck that.... sex with Somchai was the best thing ever, especially from this angle...... I mean just look at that asshole stretching. Ain't that a sight to see???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes