RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i'm a bit disappointed for this update ... anyway can anyone tell me what's nico's true goal toward kelly ? is she trying to share her with other man or she trying to make kelly a slut i don't understand ???

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Played the update. Really liked it. One thing i noticed in the club that this game is going to branch off in the future with multiple different paths. Not sure whether i like it or not. I prefer getting all the scenes in one playthrough. Definitely not fond of multiple playthroughs especially if the game is on rpgmaker and not on renpy since it makes skipping scenes a lot harder.

Reactions: Sarahzero

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Was just wondering when this would get released and there is was on SVS. Quick as a dash and with pants round my ankles are got back to this site quick-sharp for the download :D

So is the guy still outside the school to tell you whats available?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Was just wondering when this would get released and there is was on SVS. Quick as a dash and with pants round my ankles are got back to this site quick-sharp for the download :D

So is the guy still outside the school to tell you whats available?
yep

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
well that was not as long as I thought the update would be. In fact I found it to be a very small update all things considered. Oh well

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
So glad we have the update , Thanks sirbajo :D, but since i changed computer i lost RPGVXACE RTP, and i cant find it here, anyone can help ?:eazyHype:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So glad we have the update , Thanks sirbajo :D, but since i changed computer i lost RPGVXACE RTP, and i cant find it here, anyone can help ?:eazyHype:
Did you look in the ? There is a thread on RPG Maker, with everything needed within the first couple of posts...

PS - glad the drama is over. I can wait now for the bugs to shake out and get a proper release with recollection room hopefully in a few days...for all you early players of a beta - please report the bugs you find, and not just complain that it's buggy. It IS a beta...

Reactions: Krull

Hajime

May 7, 2017
i'm a bit disappointed for this update ... anyway can anyone tell me what's nico's true goal toward kelly ? is she trying to share her with other man or she trying to make kelly a slut i don't understand ???
Slut wife.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok sorry if this is like the thousandth time its been asked but not seeing this anywhere as I am new to these games but how do you use the old game saves?

tetreb

May 27, 2017
Ok sorry if this is like the thousandth time its been asked but not seeing this anywhere as I am new to these games but how do you use the old game saves?
well u need to copy save files from old update,to new :D and thats it

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just played through it. Not bad at all. Its not the more erotic content he's done, but finally Kelly gets somewhere and I also put the extra dev time down to the fact that he's now ventured into animation, which I must say Grey has done a great job of.

When you visit the bar speak to as many people as possible (the bar not the party), so don't speak to Melissa twice until you've been inside the bar before. Seems like day 4 could be good fun. Gonna be a hell of a long wait though. Usually looking at 3-4 months per release so far.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Also before going to the bar/nightclub.

Go to Tv-station,hospital,hooker place (or whatever it's called :p ) and internet cafe

@ The party you have 2 scenes with Nico & 2 with Kelly just info ;)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Btw i dont know if its known but in the bar/cafe if you dont get the extra 20 from the guys in suit , the game loops forever

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes