RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I just hate when devs go quiet in their patrons, especially when they are late on deadline. A deadline they put on themselves. Nothing would make me stop giving them money faster then them ignoring the people supporting their game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's not dead until the author says so.
We will only look into changing status to "abandoned" if it's been more than 3 months since the last time the author was active. July 30th is the date of the last status update- that means if greyinu doesn't make another post and October 30th passes, we will change it to "abandoned".

It's not "dead", it's not "abandoned", and it's not "on hold".
Continuing the discussion of its status is derailing the thread.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you. This has gotten out of control over the last few days, since he once stated it MAY be done by the weekend passed...3+ days does not equal ABANDONED/DEAD...

Reactions: Ut5962

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
It's finally here! Sorry I had to takes a couple of days away to focus and really get this thing out but the wait is finally over.

PD: The Recollection Room will always be updated on the official releases, this is due to the spellchecking not being done completely yet in the BETA fase, and it would be a sorry use of the time I got to set them all up twice.

Link will be uploaded by one of the mods. Due to me being @work!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Also i want to add this update is around 500mb?!

The size is now 1.3gig instead of 800mb( somewhat in the 800)

Reactions: Krull

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You know if the old saves working,
or should you start the game again from the beginning?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's finally here! Sorry I had to takes a couple of days away to focus and really get this thing out but the wait is finally over.

PD: The Recollection Room will always be updated on the official releases, this is due to the spellchecking not being done completely yet in the BETA fase, and it would be a sorry use of the time I got to set them all up twice.

Link will be uploaded by one of the mods. Due to me being @work!
im very sorry that you had to put up with these whinny kids about getting a game for free and harassing both you and indirectly harassing the dev you are the best jiraya and naruto tsunade and me will miss you

Reactions: Skyler and Merfis
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes