RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I have patience, but whats bugging me is not how long its taking its that he has not put a update on way its taking so long. If I was a new Patreon I would be a little pissed or if I wanted to be one I don't think I would because of lack of information.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I due understand yr point.

His last update was 6 days ago. I hope to hear something today.

He ain't winning new plegders atm he is losing some. But i get yr point.

It's hard waiting for something that is good.

Reactions: Krull and podkop09

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I have patience, but whats bugging me is not how long its taking its that he has not put a update on way its taking so long. If I was a new Patreon I would be a little pissed or if I wanted to be one I don't think I would because of lack of information.
Also wanne add that normly he is always doing a weekly update + rest of my answer a few post above.

Don't think he is gonna delay 10 more days tho. Why would he?
He will lose more if he doesn't deliver this week.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Honestly, the delay + all this "decisions now affect a lot" is really taking away any hype from me

i hate getting blocked from scenes AND being forced to either, do another playthrough, or having to extract files; old system was way better just "yes or no" to the scene, basically, and the only scene that was blocked by a decision was Kelly getting caught on the school uniform

N

notahuman

So long how long do we have to wait until this game is considered abandoned? :test:

May 4, 2017
Also wanne add that normly he is always doing a weekly update + rest of my answer a few post above.

Don't think he is gonna delay 10 more days tho. Why would he?
He will lose more if he doesn't deliver this week.

I told GreyInu(before I had to stop supporting him), that he did a great job till 2.6 and that he had to keep the momentum going but now the longer he delays the more momentum he is losing, he is going to start losing supporters fast or they'll switch to the 1$ option(or was it 5$ the lowest possible amount can't exactly remember), and the project will eventually die. And if this update doesn't deliver he'll feel it BIG time.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Gonna type one more thing:

I am not 100% defending him i'm just stating how i see it and give some facts.

I did type that if he doesn't deliver this week he will lose more plegders that is a fact! If i were defending him i woudn't say that!

Then now i want to adress some other points:
1: He is doing this project ALONE
2: i'm grateful that he creates this game because i don't know how to make it nor do i have the creativity for making it and i doubt some of the ppl here can make a game like this.

I would love to see you make a game like this and tell me how long it all takes to make.

3: How i see the future for grey after release:

A: He hires a extra person to help him with coding/implementing in game
B: He stays with his +- 9 scenes per update but releases evry 2 months
C : He lowers the amount of scenes but try to stays with release evry 45 days.

4: Yes he is wrong by saying i should be able to release it this weekend and 2days after the weekend still no info. That is a point that need to improve!

In evrything i've been a fan of i've been critic. I do like stuff and will kinda defend them but i will also be critic about what they do and don't do

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Maybe Greyinu died, idk. It's a grim possibility. We all are going to die, you know! If that's the case, let's move on with our lives.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Never played VNs before?
Make several saves with every route.
Well when i play normal VN like Renpy i like the System of different choices and outcomes, becauce with skipping it is easy and fast to play it until you get to the new content, but RPGM have a lot of shitty running in it and so are sometimes a pain in the ass to replay.
If the outcome of just the next scene is different, you can of course save and reload but some decisions affect scenes in the not so near future but until the game is the same. Then replaying it feels like work.

Reactions: Pycapes
May 4, 2017
Gonna type one more thing:

I am not 100% defending him i'm just stating how i see it and give some facts.

I did type that if he doesn't deliver this week he will lose more plegders that is a fact! If i were defending him i woudn't say that!

Then now i want to adress some other points:
1: He is doing this project ALONE
2: i'm grateful that he creates this game because i don't know how to make it nor do i have the creativity for making it and i doubt some of the ppl here can make a game like this.

I would love to see you make a game like this and tell me how long it all takes to make.

3: How i see the future for grey after release:

A: He hires a extra person to help him with coding/implementing in game
B: He stays with his +- 9 scenes per update but releases evry 2 months
C : He lowers the amount of scenes but try to stays with release evry 45 days.

4: Yes he is wrong by saying i should be able to release it this weekend and 2days after the weekend still no info. That is a point that need to improve!

In evrything i've been a fan of i've been critic. I do like stuff and will kinda defend them but i will also be critic about what they do and don't do
That is fair, while point 2 sounds like you're defending him, I agree, and also I wasn't attacking him I'm just saying how things will play out because when you piss people off they'll hurt themselves just to hurt you.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes