RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@tigers Saying stuff constructive is WAY better you NEVER know WHO read all of this ;)

If it hit this weekend WE WILL get it so np :p
greyinu if you are reading this you should sign up and make yourself known, come and receive the immense love this thread would give you, the love that you deserve. <3

i prefer when games come out at the weekend tbh, that way im not a zombie at work because i stayed up until 3/4 in the morning playing a new update...

May 4, 2017
July- August => 2 month tho!
I don't see the point why ppl here can complain then about not being out yet if you don't plegde.
Very true people here shouldn't bitch so much about waiting, I mean it's very hard to wait for something good but still you're right..

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Grey Inu said
"things and decisions will start having quite the impact on how everything plays out"

Does this mean we get different endings based on the actions we'd take?? Does this mean that we will be able to choose lesbian path/straight/3some/4some ending??? Find out this Sunday Night by playing 'The Humbling Experience'.....

omaga

Apr 27, 2017
ayyy weekend's almost over here fam, 4 hours and counting :'(

I was hoping that the new update will come out before the end of the weekend because I will be busy from tomorrow and I won't be able to play it until another month ... but as you said the weekend's almost over and there is no sign of the releasing will be today .

78 days since the previous update came out & this is the longest time between updates since the game came out ... I am not complaining , I am just stating a fact ... and for those who will say you don't have the right to complain because I am not a patron ... well , if I have enough money to pledge I will be the biggest supporter for this great creator ... and at last if my post bothers anyone just ignore it and consider it invisible .

anyway , I wish I will be wrong and the update will come out in the next few hours and it will be huge & worth the waiting .

Reactions: Deoku

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
I was hoping that the new update will come out before the end of the weekend because I will be busy from tomorrow and I won't be able to play it until another month ... but as you said the weekend's almost over and there is no sign of the releasing will be today .

78 days since the previous update came out & this is the longest time between updates since the game came out ... I am not complaining , I am just stating a fact ... and for those who will say you don't have the right to complain because I am not a patron ... well , if I have enough money to pledge I will be the biggest supporter for this great creator ... and at last if my post bothers anyone just ignore it and consider it invisible .

anyway , I wish I will be wrong and the update will come out in the next few hours and it will be huge & worth the waiting .
78 days last update ? i m not sure but ur wrong i think.40 days maybe but i dont think 78 days passed last update already.im sure someone knows better than me fix anyway.(Sorry, im wrong looks like:) )i dont think ur patreon or not big problem.u can talk another forums or anywhere how much u like this game or something help game devs i think.

Last edited:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
78 days last update ? i m not sure but ur wrong i think.40 days maybe but i dont think 78 days passed last update already.im sure someone knows better than me fix anyway.i dont think ur patreon or not big problem.u can talk another forums or anywhere how much u like this game or something help game devs i think.
he is right, its 78 days, last update was june 4th

Reactions: OkanSeven and omaga

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Not defending him, i'm also impatient for the update but let me quote his response a few days ago

"But everything is ok and I SHOULD be able to drop the update this weekend."

He said that he SHOULD be able to post it meaning that he isn't 100% sure about it.

On the other side we don't know what time it's @ his place. It could still be before midnight @ his place.

Reactions: Skz39

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
On the other side we don't know what time it's @ his place. It could still be before midnight @ his place.
I got a Belgian vibe off of him. That means he's TOO LATE and we can start hating on him.

Nah, I love his game and he's never disappointed me with an update. If I can't stand the tension of waiting any longer I'll kick a puppy or something.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I got a Belgian vibe off of him. That means he's TOO LATE and we can start hating on him.

Nah, I love his game and he's never disappointed me with an update. If I can't stand the tension of waiting any longer I'll kick a puppy or something.
If he is what you think he is I WILL LOOK FOR HIM & KICK HIS ASS :D

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes